SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by Kelly W.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by maria n.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mandi E.
Pottstown, PA
It's hard to eat healthy while watching your boyfriend devour what you would rather be eating. I've grabbed one of these a few times and you do not feel like you're missing out so much!
Megan S.
The outside chocolate part is so sweet while the inside is pretty dry with no taste. Odd combo if you ask me. But the bar is tolerable and fills you up.
Carol C.
helotes
Perfect on the go breakfast. Its the hardest meal for me to eat daily so thisntakes the work out of it. Hehe easy for a busy mom working 2 jobs.
Sarah F.
These are my favorite flavor! I cannot find them anymore and am really hoping it's just the few stores I go to and if I travel I will find them
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Great for a toss in your purse on the go healthy-ish snack! Warm it for a few seconds in the microwave and it almost tastes like a real cookie!
Rebecca D.
I know these aren't the best "meal bars" but I like these! The Cookie Dough flavor has to be my personal favorite. Flavorful and delicious.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good and helped me get more healthy so if you want a diet try these because they are very good and fill you up
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Its great because it has almost all the nutrients your body needs all in one bar its like eating one whole meal.
Rachael V.
These are a little too sweet and chewy for my liking but they do fill me up so j can't complain too much
Shawn W.
Kittanning, PA
OMG!! I can't believe this is a diet bar it taste just like a cookie candy bar as a meal.. Very yummy!!
crystal j.
Jessica M.
Belle, MO
Whats the best flavor?
Kirsty F.
Columbus, IN
How is the taste of this product?