SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by Kelly W.SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by maria n.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly W.
I received this SlimFast Bake Shop bar free from PinchMe. It's 15g Protein, 5g Fiber which is really great for a fiber count. The flavor was Chocolatey Crispy Cookie Dough. It kinda tasted bland after a few bites so I gave half to someone else they took a bite and threw it away. But if that's all you can eat then I could see getting use to it. I would not recommend it to anyone or purchase it myself.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Not a big fan when it comes to healthy gluten-free products. However, I did like the texture ; it was crunchy and had a chocolate feeling in the inside . Overall it did perform well but wasn’t my jam (It was bland )
Definitely recommend this it’s very good to control temptation / lose weight / gets you full.
Kim G.
I don't know how these are rated so highly. Yeah they taste ok but they are SO HIGH in calories for the teeny tiny bar you get. And it's suppose to replace a WHOLE MEAL?! What?! No way. Terribly unhealthy way to diet.
Chiqui T.
Tuve la oportunidad de probar también estas barras y son muy ricas, también seguí un régimen de dieta con las batidas de Slim Fast y rebaje 14 libras y desde entonces cuando aumento un poco de peso me compro las batidas y los snack para mantenerme en forma.
Justine M.
Brighton, MA
Found these on sale at duane reade for $2.24 for a box of 5! i tried out my first box and they’re pretty tasty, chocolatey, and filling. so i went ahead and purchased two more boxes!

i don't really follow the 3-2-1 slimfast diet plan but i eat these everyday mon-friday as breakfast replacement bars with a cup of tea or glass of water. the only thing i don’t like is the chocolate can melt in your hands so it can get a bit messy and i wish the consistency was more like a granola bar (the consistency of these is like a rice krispie). but overall they get my thumbs up! also they’re 200 calories a bar!
April H.
This bar seems to have no flavor. It's not a bad taste, but it seems to be void of taste. It looks so delicious and then you bite in and it's a little grainy (which I have found with most meal bars) but there's no taste. Granted I still will eat then, but I drink a glass of water with it and it serves the purpose. If I'm busy it holds me over till the next meal, if I'm bored I tend to eat another snack within two hours. At least it doesn't taste bad!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. I would purchase the box instead of the singles because you can usually find coupons for them.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. They also satisfy my sweet tooth which is an added bonus.
DONNA V.
I have used this product as both a snack and a meal replacement. The texture and balance of sweet and salty really satisfy those cravings, and the bars ward off hunger pangs for 3-4 hours. I really like the taste, and there is no unpleasant aftertaste. This has become one of my favorite Slim Fast meal replacement bars. I can't think of anything negative to say about it.....
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
These are my favorite meal bars. They would keep me feeling full for a good amount of time until it was time for me to eat my snack or meal. They have such a great taste to them. They are also great for people who are on the go a lot. Slim Fast products taste great!
Jessica M.
Belle, MO
Whats the best flavor?
crystal j.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
How is the taste of this product?