SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Chocolate Cookie Dough Meal Bars uploaded by maria n.

BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

April H.
This bar seems to have no flavor. It's not a bad taste, but it seems to be void of taste. It looks so delicious and then you bite in and it's a little grainy (which I have found with most meal bars) but there's no taste. Granted I still will eat then, but I drink a glass of water with it and it serves the purpose. If I'm busy it holds me over till the next meal, if I'm bored I tend to eat another snack within two hours. At least it doesn't taste bad!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
These are a decent nutrition bar. I have found that these do not keep me full for very long. Quest bars definitely keep me fuller longer when compared to Slimfast bars. These are tasty and are carried at most places, so when I run out of my Quest bars I will reach for these instead. I would purchase the box instead of the singles because you can usually find coupons for them.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
Its great because it has almost all the nutrients your body needs all in one bar its like eating one whole meal.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
How is the taste of this product?