SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Cappuccino Delight Shakes
SlimFast1 can help you. Get What You Really Want. this summer! SlimFast is the perfect base for deliciously creamy summer cocktails/mocktails. SlimFast has partnered with DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, host of “Drink up” on The Cooking Channel, who created. four exclusive recipes. featuring some of the tastiest and trendiest ingredients of the season. With just 130-190 calories in every delicious cocktail, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the summer in your favorite teeny bikini.2. SlimFast products are sold at Amazon.com, as well as other online and local retailers nationwide. 1Losing more than 2lbs per week is not recommended. Exercise 30 minutes daily and follow the SlimFast plan. 2Cocktails are not a part of the SlimFast 3-2-1 plan. Occasional use recommended. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and please drink responsibly.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "These taste great, and they are pretty good for meal replacement shakes, you feel like you're getting a little treat, the price is kind of high though or else I would buy them all the time but, this flavor is really yummy!" in 62 reviews
- "These are good for a quick filler upper on the go, but I wouldn't rely on them to replace a meal or to assist in a weight loss program..." in 37 reviews
- "I just tried this product about a week ago, and I was skeptical at first, but I have to admit it taste pretty good, I put mine in the freezer!" in 30 reviews
- "My only complaint is that I was hungry a couple hours later and I seemed to be craving something sweet to mimic that strawberry flavor I'd enjoyed earlier." in 27 reviews
- "(One bottle of Slim-Fast + One container of Greek Yogurt, mix together & freeze) While I did receive this product complimentary of Influenster, I will be buying more." in 19 reviews
I'm always kind of apprehensive about diet drinks like this. So when I tasted the shake on its own I found it much to sickly-sweet! The flavor reminded me of Froot-loops cereal, and the shake was more viscous than I initially expected.
However, in the voxbox were some recipes to use this shake in cocktails, so (even though I ignored those recipes completely) that's what I did!
What I ended up doing was simply using the SlimFast shake instead of my usual strawberry Daquiri mix syrup! I blended the shake with ice and rum, and it was surprisingly tasty! I didn’t notice the sweetness of the shake as much when it was mixed with booze (go figure), and it was much better than I expected. Plus, an added bonus was that I knew I was getting some nutrients like protein from the shake, whereas normally I would just be drinking the daquiri mix, which is basically glorified sugar. So after a couple drinks, I didn’t even feel hungry or snackish at all!
So my verdict with this shake is: I would not drink it normally, as a meal-replacement like they suggest. However, I could definitely see myself buying it to use as a mixer or even a smoothie base! I would have never thought to use a SlimFast shake like that, but when you think about it it’s actually a really good idea!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos