BY SLIMFAST #6 in Nutritional Drinks

SlimFast1 can help you. Get What You Really Want. this summer! SlimFast is the perfect base for deliciously creamy summer cocktails/mocktails. SlimFast has partnered with DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, host of “Drink up” on The Cooking Channel, who created. four exclusive recipes. featuring some of the tastiest and trendiest ingredients of the season. With just 130-190 calories in every delicious cocktail, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the summer in your favorite teeny bikini.2. SlimFast products are sold at Amazon.com, as well as other online and local retailers nationwide. 1Losing more than 2lbs per week is not recommended. Exercise 30 minutes daily and follow the SlimFast plan. 2Cocktails are not a part of the SlimFast 3-2-1 plan. Occasional use recommended. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and please drink responsibly.

SlimFast 3.2.1 Plan Cappuccino Delight Shakes
  • "These taste great, and they are pretty good for meal replacement shakes, you feel like you're getting a little treat, the price is kind of high though or else I would buy them all the time but, this flavor is really yummy!" in 62 reviews
  • "These are good for a quick filler upper on the go, but I wouldn't rely on them to replace a meal or to assist in a weight loss program..." in 37 reviews
  • "I just tried this product about a week ago, and I was skeptical at first, but I have to admit it taste pretty good, I put mine in the freezer!" in 30 reviews
  • "My only complaint is that I was hungry a couple hours later and I seemed to be craving something sweet to mimic that strawberry flavor I'd enjoyed earlier." in 27 reviews
  • "(One bottle of Slim-Fast + One container of Greek Yogurt, mix together & freeze) While I did receive this product complimentary of Influenster, I will be buying more." in 19 reviews
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
I love these so much! I can't believe that they still have this flavor after so many years, but I am so not disappointed. The taste is great and it's super creamy. It's like a dessert honestly. I drink these when I'm feeling a little hungry and don't feel like cooking a whole meal for myself, just to tie myself over for a few hours. I also drink them in the morning as well! Love them.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
Tastes SO GOOD and fills me for about 3 hours. I have tried it in the other flavors and all of them are really smooth. I don't drink them like the plan says to, but I do use them to replace a meal if I'm in a hurry to church or anywhere else.
Katelin W.
Waterford, MI
This shake is so great! I’m currently on a weight loss journey and making sure I eat breakfast is key to a healthier me; it’s a great way to get my breakfast in without having to think about it. I can just throw it in my bag and head out the door.
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Great product if you are a coffee drinker I really enjoyed the falvor of this shake it takes amazing one of my favorite proudects the only thing is that slim fast is a little pricey if you are recommended to take two shakes a day it coast alot a week because they only come in four in a pack
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
I am not a huge fan of the Slim Fast drinks, I think the flavor is pretty disappointing compared to others that I have had. I don't think it is healthy at all for you and would not buy it again. I think this is a waste of your money and you would be better off heading to a local herbal life store or eating something.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They taste okay but this flavor makes your pee smell like the shakes and I kind of got grossed out by it and now I cannot stand this flavor. The new caramel latte is better.
Mimi G.
They are affordable, and I usually found this almost everywhere ( jewel, Walgreens, target, Walmart) the flavor is good no the best but I can drink it. It helps me to feel full and stop eating something else!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I DRANK THESE FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND THEY DO THE JOB, THEY WILL HELP YOU CLEAN OUT A COUPLE POUNDS. I WOULD JUST GO AND BUY THIS THOUGH, THE TASTE ISNT GREAT.
Melodie S.
I got a free sample of this from the voxbox.
I'm always kind of apprehensive about diet drinks like this. So when I tasted the shake on its own I found it much to sickly-sweet! The flavor reminded me of Froot-loops cereal, and the shake was more viscous than I initially expected.
However, in the voxbox were some recipes to use this shake in cocktails, so (even though I ignored those recipes completely) that's what I did!
What I ended up doing was simply using the SlimFast shake instead of my usual strawberry Daquiri mix syrup! I blended the shake with ice and rum, and it was surprisingly tasty! I didn’t notice the sweetness of the shake as much when it was mixed with booze (go figure), and it was much better than I expected. Plus, an added bonus was that I knew I was getting some nutrients like protein from the shake, whereas normally I would just be drinking the daquiri mix, which is basically glorified sugar. So after a couple drinks, I didn’t even feel hungry or snackish at all!

So my verdict with this shake is: I would not drink it normally, as a meal-replacement like they suggest. However, I could definitely see myself buying it to use as a mixer or even a smoothie base! I would have never thought to use a SlimFast shake like that, but when you think about it it’s actually a really good idea!
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was younger I use to see my mom drink these and I thought they would just taste like chocolate milk... Nope.... Wrong! Fast forward to adult years. I bought 2 vanilla packs of 4 and it took me a week to drink one bottle. Moral to the review is don't try it because you've been dying to since you were little. It may taste good to some but I'll stick to nesquik
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
What is the best flavor to drink?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Does the long ingredient list on these shakes bother anyone else?
Kayla A.
San Bernardino, CA
Does it really help with losing weight?
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Is this good?
Is this product a satisfying meal replacement?