BY SLIMFAST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The New Slim-Fast! 3-2-1 Plan Cappuccino Delight Shakes.
Pick 2 shakes a day.
3 snacks, 2 Slim-Fast meal bars or shakes plus 1 sensible meal.
190 calories per shake.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m not a huge fan of meal replacements but this is the one that we typically go to. it really does taste like a watered down milkshake. I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every time. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative they are better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Katelin W.
Waterford, MI
This shake is so great! I’m currently on a weight loss journey and making sure I eat breakfast is key to a healthier me; it’s a great way to get my breakfast in without having to think about it. I can just throw it in my bag and head out the door.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They taste okay but this flavor makes your pee smell like the shakes and I kind of got grossed out by it and now I cannot stand this flavor. The new caramel latte is better.
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
Tastes SO GOOD and fills me for about 3 hours. I have tried it in the other flavors and all of them are really smooth. I don't drink them like the plan says to, but I do use them to replace a meal if I'm in a hurry to church or anywhere else.
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Great product if you are a coffee drinker I really enjoyed the falvor of this shake it takes amazing one of my favorite proudects the only thing is that slim fast is a little pricey if you are recommended to take two shakes a day it coast alot a week because they only come in four in a pack
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I DRANK THESE FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND THEY DO THE JOB, THEY WILL HELP YOU CLEAN OUT A COUPLE POUNDS. I WOULD JUST GO AND BUY THIS THOUGH, THE TASTE ISNT GREAT.
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I love these so much! I can't believe that they still have this flavor after so many years, but I am so not disappointed. The taste is great and it's super creamy. It's like a dessert honestly. I drink these when I'm feeling a little hungry and don't feel like cooking a whole meal for myself, just to tie myself over for a few hours. I also drink them in the morning as well! Love them.
Melodie S.
I got a free sample of this from the voxbox.
I'm always kind of apprehensive about diet drinks like this. So when I tasted the shake on its own I found it much to sickly-sweet! The flavor reminded me of Froot-loops cereal, and the shake was more viscous than I initially expected.
However, in the voxbox were some recipes to use this shake in cocktails, so (even though I ignored those recipes completely) that's what I did!
What I ended up doing was simply using the SlimFast shake instead of my usual strawberry Daquiri mix syrup! I blended the shake with ice and rum, and it was surprisingly tasty! I didn’t notice the sweetness of the shake as much when it was mixed with booze (go figure), and it was much better than I expected. Plus, an added bonus was that I knew I was getting some nutrients like protein from the shake, whereas normally I would just be drinking the daquiri mix, which is basically glorified sugar. So after a couple drinks, I didn’t even feel hungry or snackish at all!

So my verdict with this shake is: I would not drink it normally, as a meal-replacement like they suggest. However, I could definitely see myself buying it to use as a mixer or even a smoothie base! I would have never thought to use a SlimFast shake like that, but when you think about it it’s actually a really good idea!
Shana C.
Okemos, MI
I recently joined the Influenster program, and my first Vox Box contained a Slim-Fast Strawberries 'N' Cream shake, some cocktail recipe cards, and a cute little plastic cocktail glass (which Evie has declared as her own and is now sitting in my living room covered in stickers :) I've tried Slim-Fast shakes in the past and actually really liked them, so I was excited to try the newly repackaged line (they've switched from a can to a plastic bottle with a screw-top lid, which is awesome if you want to keep leftovers in the fridge).

When I opened the shake, the smell was off-putting. I'm not a big fan of strawberry shakes to begin with, so I was pretty skeptical. I tasted a little, and it tasted much better than it smelled. The Mister (who is a HUGE strawberry shake fan) tried it and said it actually reminded him of a McDonald's shake. High praise indeed, sir! I whipped up the Sassy Strawberry Colada recipe that came with my strawberry shake - it included coconut rum, which was promising! It honestly looked a bit like a glass of Pepto Bismal, but luckily the taste was better than the visual. I think it could've used a bit less rum, which is hard for me to say, because coconut rum and I have a love affair dating back many moons. I think maybe the flavor of the shake just wasn't full enough to support the booze. Overall, it was definitely drinkable, but I probably wouldn't make the cocktail again, though that probably has more to do with my strawberry-flavored apathy than the actual quality of the product/recipe. The shake itself is reasonably tasty and conveniently packaged, and I'd be interested to try the other flavors (Rich Chocolate Royale, this means you).

This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador.
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the strawberries and cream version of this, but it's so difficult to find. It tastes great skins too but When I can get it, I put it in the blender with real strawberries and a banana and Ice. When you do that, though, it will count as a meal and a snack, but not only does it taste even better, but it keeps you full for even longer.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
What is the best flavor to drink?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Does the long ingredient list on these shakes bother anyone else?
Kayla A.
San Bernardino, CA
Does it really help with losing weight?
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Is this good?
Is this product a satisfying meal replacement?