BY SLIM-FAST

Control hunger for up to 4 hours. see more...

SlimFast 3-2-1 Powder, French Vanilla, 12.83 oz (Pack of 3)
  • "I make mine a smoothie with some frozen fruit, like strawberries or banana's with a scoop of peanut butter so it's actually filling enough to replace a meal. " in 1 review
  • "This shake tastes great and really keeps me full for hours." in 1 review
  • "Vanilla is probably my least favorite flavor from the slimfast line." in 1 review
  • "Not the best tasting meal replacement I have had, but definitely not the worst." in 1 review
  • "But it has way too much sugar in it to actually help "slimming" you." in 1 review
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I don't think these are good at all... I think they taste like paste or somthing
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Foodie Expert
Slimfast is gross and it does not seem to fill me up at all! and the texture is very very chalky
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
Used to use this product years ago with some success after the recall I haven't tried it since I know things are different and have changed but still iffy
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I like thus product if I'm trying to lose a few pounds and need to replace with a meal.
Dolly H.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
Vanilla is probably my least favorite flavor from the slimfast line. It does the job of suppressing hunger and cravings but drinking it can be a bit of a struggle compared to the other flavors.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I don't think it tastes very good at all. Very gritty and gross tasting to me.
Alanna H.
Alanna H.
It tastes super good. But it has way too much sugar in it to actually help "slimming" you. Better off finding a different product unless you use it strictly because you like the taste.
Grants Pass, OR
I like the vanilla. I make mine a smoothie with some frozen fruit, like strawberries or banana's with a scoop of peanut butter so it's actually filling enough to replace a meal.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
I think this is Just okay. I'm definitely not going to buy again. Wasn't very appetizing. Texture wasn't very good.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
The slimfast powder is super gross and not worth the money but the other slimfast products are really good!
Grants Pass, OR
What is your favorite flavor?
Megan P.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
My friends have started using Plexus Block that just came out. In the clinical trial people lost an average of 16lbs in 60 days with just the Block. No meal replacements, no shakes to make, no daily workout videos, etc. It blocks up to 48% of carbs and sugars from being digested and slows the conversion of glucose to fat. Love it. You can see it at www.plexusmegan.com.
Alayna S.
Alayna S.
How is the taste of the powder in comparison to the shakes?