Slim Sonic Travel Toothbrush

by Slim Sonic

Is it easy to replace the battery?
Does this come in different colors? and if so what colors?
Start your review of Slim Sonic Travel Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Laura K.
I bought this tooth brush specifically for school and work. I will eat and need to have fresh breath, especially at work. :P It's very easy to store. I keep mine in my purse and carry some travel size toothpaste. It's lovely. Worth the price. It's also easy to change the battery. The battery does last a while, and it is pretty surprising.
Jes M.
Bordentown, NJ
I love this toothbrush for traveling as its size makes it easy to have with all of my bathroom stuff when I travel. I love that there is a cap on it that secures well so I don't have to worry about it when its in with my stuff. It comes in a variety of patterns and colors so everyone can have their own without having to worry about mixing up who has which one.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is not the same as a quality electric toothbrush from oralB or Braun. In fact, this is pretty much your regular old toothbrush with some pulsating action. Definitely better than a plain brush, but it does only come with one type of standard brush head (that you cannot replace). I purchased this to use as my travel toothbrush and highly recommend it for that use alone. The lid stays on tight and it is small enough to fit in a makeup bag
Kelly R.
Newmanstown, PA
These toothbrushes are awesome! They clean so well it's amazing. I didn't know how much dirt was still left on my teeth from a manual toothbrush till I started using a sonic.
LORENA L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My sister bought me these for Mother's day, I really like them, it makes me feel like my mouth is cleaner, especially with braces.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,866 reviews
I've had 2 of these forever. They have outlasted my regular sonic brush. Since it is travel it is smaller, but has tons of power.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Really enjoy the clean feeling and polished feeling that my teeth have after using this brush. I find my teeth are happy.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have two daughters who are flight attendants and I travel often. These are the best. Cute, small, and allow me to travel with the closest thing to my electric toothbrush. Everyone got one in their stockinged this year! Big hit!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This product makes brushing your teeth 10 times earlier. I got the zebra design and I love it!
Celida B.