Slim Sonic Travel Toothbrush

by Slim Sonic

Is it easy to replace the battery?
Does this come in different colors? and if so what colors?
Start your review of Slim Sonic Travel Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Manteno, IL
Before trying this product I had no preference when it came to toothbrushes. I would go to my annual check up at the dentist and use whatever one they gave me for 6 months until my next appointment. This toothbrush was a present and one day I decided to give it a try. I was surprised at how impressed I was. The smaller sized brush makes it easy to get back to the molars which is nice. I like the way it vibrates, too, which is something I find difficult to explain but just trust me, this toothbrush is a must have. It comes with an extra head w/ brush so you can easily switch it out when it becomes worn down. It also comes with a cap so no germs can get on it. Slim and great to take if you're traveling somewhere. I will never switch back to a different toothbrush, this ones a keeper
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is not the same as a quality electric toothbrush from oralB or Braun. In fact, this is pretty much your regular old toothbrush with some pulsating action. Definitely better than a plain brush, but it does only come with one type of standard brush head (that you cannot replace). I purchased this to use as my travel toothbrush and highly recommend it for that use alone. The lid stays on tight and it is small enough to fit in a makeup bag
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is so handy! I love that its travel friendly. It hardly takes up any space, I like to keep it in my purse sometimes to use after i eat or when I'm traveling. I think its well worth the price because it is well made & comes in cute packaging! I also like that its a hard sturdy case that i feel keeps the tooth brush more sanitary! I bought mine at ULTA mainly because i had to have the leopard print it was $15 there a short time after that i found them at Tj Maxx for only $8 i see them every time i go there that is where i would recommend some one to get one
Bordentown, NJ
I love this toothbrush for traveling as its size makes it easy to have with all of my bathroom stuff when I travel. I love that there is a cap on it that secures well so I don't have to worry about it when its in with my stuff. It comes in a variety of patterns and colors so everyone can have their own without having to worry about mixing up who has which one.
I bought this tooth brush specifically for school and work. I will eat and need to have fresh breath, especially at work. :P It's very easy to store. I keep mine in my purse and carry some travel size toothpaste. It's lovely. Worth the price. It's also easy to change the battery. The battery does last a while, and it is pretty surprising.
Surprise, AZ
I have purchased these for everyone in our family. It's convenient because of the size, shape & cap to keep the mouth piece clean. It's a million times more hygienic than Ziploc bagging the toothbrushes. I love these because the are electric also! Of course, my home toothbrush is better... but this is really a good brush and costs a lot less. Most definitely perfect too take anywhere! I plan to purchase for our next trip as well.
Mt Prospect, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothbrush is the perfect size for traveling. The slim shape of it, along with its cover (so the brush can't get dirty wherever it's stored), makes it so easy to fit it in a small cosmetic bag, purse, backpack, wherever! Doesn't require a charger; battery operated! Easily replaceable head.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my least favorite things about traveling is going without my regular toothbrush. I absolutely hate feeling like my mouth isn't clean, and am a chronic over brusher with a manual toothbrush and this saves me on both fronts. Bonus: it's easy to toss into your bag and go.
Gardena, CA
I was skeptical that this was really going to clean my teeth like my Sonicare, but it works great! I will no longer have to travel with my big Sonicare and I'm going to replace my substandard regular toothbrushes that I keep in my purse and work desk with the slim sonic.
Reno, Nv
I've gotten so used to my electric toothbrush that using a normal toothbrush, just doesn't feel right. I love this toothbrush because it is small enough that I can put it in my purse and travel with it, and it is electric. No boring old normal toothbrush for me!