BY SLIM SHOTS

Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
If I could give this negative stars, I would. I don't think these work at all. I've known 3 other people besides myself that have tried this particular product and followed the recommendations to the letter with the exact same result. Nothing. And to make matters worse, these taste absolutely awful. Propper diet and a regular fitness routine are still the best way to loose weight. Not placebo "shortcuts" like these. Don't waste your money.
jacky m.
Phoenix , Az
This product is abosolutely amazing!! I love it! It ceases my hunger. I take it once a day usually after 7 and I'm not hungry for the rest of the day. It does what it says it does!! Wouldnt change it for anything else.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I can see that this product is a driver anxiety and appetite, I have not used it, but it must be equal to many other brands that exists and the market.
Caitie S.
Portland, OR
These did not work for me. The taste is awful and it didn't help keep my appetite under control. It works differently for everyone I suppose.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Este producto es absolutamente maravilloso, evita que sientas hambre a cada rato y te produce saciedad
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
I've heard of these but haven't tried them. To me it looks like a little creamer lol
Alisa P.
Antioch, CA
Do these actually help?
Angela S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this product actually work and is it safe?
Rebecca G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What are the ingredients?