Slim Lip Pencil

Hi do these come as a set? Or do I have to purchase them individually? Thanks
What is a good nude shade?
Start your review of Slim Lip Pencil!
Product Highlights
...shade of lipstick I ordered, it stayed like a dream. It is smooth and creamy when applied and long-lasting.in reviews
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this lip liner because of how long it stays on my lips! Very great color selection as well. Slim Lip Pencil
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg these are the BEST lip liners ever! The only ones for me that will stay in place and not budge, and super affordable! I line my lips first but then use it to fill my lip in as well. I like to go over it with a sheer gloss but often I just wear these liners alone. Idk if that’s weird to not put lipstick over it but it works for me when I use these lol :)
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Shade : peekaboo neutral. Let me start with the positives. The color is pretty and it was inexpensive. But talk about getting what you pay for! The pencil felt dry going on and barely had any pigment. The little bit of color that did go on sank into my lip lines. It stayed on my top lip decently but almost completely wore off my bottom lip within an hour. It also smudged outside of my lips. I can not recommend this lip liner. It’s just not a good product.
Marissa R.
Key West Nas, FL
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Marissa R.
I love pairing these with the NYX Butter-gloss! Using lip liner really defines your lips. It makes my lips look bigger and then I add the gloss on top to complete it.
Brianna B.
Woodbourne
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Brianna B.
I love Nyx and these lip liners are my go to! The packaging is cute and the formula is even better. It glides on like butter and is easy to blend into products used on top! I definitely recommend these. There are so many shades and each of them are just stunning! In this photo I used “Tea & Cookies” and topped it off with the Maybelline lifter gloss in shade “Reef”
Linda T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Linda T.
I got this as a gift recently. I don’t normally use lip liners but decided to use mahongany under my eos lip balm to give my lips a little color. They definitely make my lips look fuller. I’ve been missing out!
Cheyenne B.
Hahira, GA
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Cheyenne B.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best nude lip liner there is! Looks good by itself or with any lipstick/gloss over it! I have many lip liners and this one is at the top of my list! I love NYX products and they are so affordable!
Madison B.
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Madison B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the way that this color just glides onto your lip! I have the colors “Natural” and “Spicy” and I use them daily whenever I wear makeup! Definitely recommend! 😊
Kamalini  D.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Kamalini  D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a diehard fan on NYX lipliners. They're affordable and gets the job done. I'm a girl that does liner after lipstick for I got for a quite hard pencil and these liners are great for that. I've purchased them in so many different colors and I keep going.
Dana K.
Slim Lip Pencil uploaded by Dana K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Meh... They are ok for the price... these nyx are harder to apply than a milani or MAC lipliner. Also, the color beige has shimmer which I don’t like and i dont think you can use it for every lip style and not creamy. Tbh I don’t think i would buy again :/

255 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
avion B.