Slim Jim Twin Original

by Slim Jim

#4 in Jerky

"Slim Jim Original Snack-Sized Smoked Meat Stick is locked and loaded on-the-go snacks that fit into your day and stay fresh. This tasty jack-of-all-trades goes anywhere: Stow a pack in the car, under the bed, on the golf links, or even at tonight's dinner party for your vegan, dairy, paleo-diet-loving-gluten- (and pretty much all flavor-) free aunt's house and satisfy your hunger anytime, anywhere. Made with 11 grams of protein in each delectable serving, this meaty snack sticks punches your taste buds in the face with their carnivore-pleasing recipe of bold flavors. But don't stop there-try Slim Jim's epic portable portfolio of meat sticks, snack sticks, and beef jerky, and forget all about how hungry that old ketogenic diet used to make you. Snap into a Slim Jim and snack like the beefy boss you know you are."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Slim Jim Twin Original!
Bethany P.
Ventura
Slim Jim Twin Original uploaded by Bethany P.
The slim Jim twin original flavor it’s something you can not go wrong with. The slim Jim twin original flavor is twice the fun.
luyn T.
roanoke
I use to these a long time ago I can’t even remember the last time I had one.
I use to these a long time ago I can’t even remember the last time I had one.
Amanda B.
Hartselle, AL
Slim Jim Twin Original uploaded by Amanda B.
I have absolutely loved the original Slim Jim’s since I was a kid. I’ve tried other brands of beef jerky but nothing is as good as Slim Jim. Perfect snack for traveling, kid’s lunch boxes, baseball tournaments...really anywhere! Slim Jim Original will forever be my go-to beef jerky!! #snapintoaslimjim
Georgette C.
Bridgeport, WV
This has a spicy savory taste that hits the spot. I always pack it when I travel for a quick kick of protein. The only thing that could improve this product would be to make it less greasy in the package because the grease does get all over your hands when you’re eating it.
Edith C.
An all time favorite. One is great, two for a few cents more is even better. A fun and inexpensive snack for most anyone anytime of the day.
Hyperpez S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you're feeling hungry before a meal, slim him meat sticks are a fast and easy snack. Slim Jim's make an awesome snack because they are full of protein to tide you over until your next meal and they are individually packaged, which makes them the perfect for on the go!
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
I haven’t ate these in a year and I’m bummed out. :( these are my favorite since I was a little girl. The flavor is very delicious and I will keep on buying this soon!!
Jackie F.
I haven’t had a Slim Jim in years, but I used to absolutely love them! I’m sure if I had one now, it would be just as good.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Who doesn't love regular some kind?? They taste so good. When you're just alittle hungry a slim jim is a great snack to choose. Always enjoyable!!
Chelsea F.
Freedom
I could eat these all day. They are packed full of amazing flavor. I definitely recommend these, they are perfect for a snack.

Looking for your answer?