Slim Jim Tabasco®

by Slim Jim

#17 in Jerky

Slim Jim Giant Smoked Snacks - Tabasco - 0.97 oz, 24 pk. Slim Jim produces a variety of flavors of meat sticks, beef jerky, beef steak and beef and cheese. Tabasco-flavored Slim Jim Giant Smoked Snacks are made from beef, chicken, Tabasco pepper sauce, paprika and more. The long stick makes for a long-lasting snack. Snap into a Slim Jim.

Do they have mild available in the 18 ct box ?
Start your review of Slim Jim Tabasco®!
Lellianne C.
Love getting these when going on road trips or a quick snack when you’re on the go but need something meaty. It is packaged so that you can eat it anywhere. It is pretty tasty.
April D.
Titusville, FL
I normally really like anything with jalapeños or any 🔥 hot pepper 🌶 but this didn't tickle my fancies. I'd probably mix it with a different kind of pepper or perhaps put some cheese in it? Idk just the jalapeños alone isn't sticking my taste buds right!
Kimberly H.
Spring, TX
Slim Jim AND Tabasco in one treat?! How could you go wrong?! This stuff is amazing-that classic slim Jim texture and taste with just enough Tabasco bite to make it amazing-you really can’t go wrong. 10/10 would recommend!
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
I love these. I always have ! I totally recommend these to anyone who likes spicy snacks, beef jerky, or both! Haha! Anyways, my kid likes this now too as a teenager.
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a little spicy but isn’t to bad! Quite good if you like a little spicy snack or if you like Tabasco.
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
It didn’t taste like Tabasco . It had a small spicy flavor but had an odd smell and taste . It was overpowering and took away from the slim Jim. I wouldn’t buy it again, I expected more of a tobacco flavor.
Andrea W.
Not a big fan of this one I love spicy stuff but this just was not it, you can pick up the taste of the Tabasco I really like that but it just doesn't go well. But hey I gave it a try i'll just stick to original and mild.
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
Absolutely my favorite snack that I refuse to share with anyone. These are really yummy. I would like it if they weren't so greasy but otherwise great value
Bridget W.
I love these! They are a fast convient snack for on the go great protien and they also have that kick you want sometimes. I usually get the one monster size when i am out and about on errands. Its delicious! If you like the original but youve also caught yourself thinking " this needs a little something", this is gonna be your friend if you like that spicy side of life. Highly recommend!
Bella K.
N Charleston, SC
I love these!!! They’re not the best flavor but it isn’t bad and it’s something different! Kinda spicy