Slim Jim Smoked Snacks, Original, 15 snacks [5 oz (142 g)] - CONAGRA FOODS-SNACK FOODS GROUP

BY SLIM JIM

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I've been eating these for years. They're great for road trips or in a Bloody Mary. I buy them just about every week.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
I love these salty, greasy beef sticks! Slim Joms have been around forever and there's nothing healthy about them, but now and then I need one!
fabricia v.
Haverhill, MA
Love it, easy snacks to grab and go! not too healthy by a great way to have something good and a litlle spice to eat, specially when not at home !!!
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Slim Jims are delicious and the only thing wrong with this product is that there aren't more slim jims in it.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I love slim kind! They're one of my favorite quick snacks! They're available at any store or gas station!!
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I love these! so good and they are great snacks to just pick up and walkout the door. very convenient.
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
My go to snack! Always pick them up and throw them in my purse! Love the flavor and so small they don't take up much room in my bag!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Who doesn't love slim jims? So delicious and I love their snack sizes. It's my kids favorite!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Love these. We buy them at Christmas time for stocking stuffers. Makes everyone happy.
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this