Slim Jim Smoked Snacks, Original, 15 snacks [5 oz (142 g)] - CONAGRA FOODS-SNACK FOODS GROUP

BY SLIM JIM #37 in Jerky & Dried Meats

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

fabricia v.
Haverhill, MA
Love it, easy snacks to grab and go! not too healthy by a great way to have something good and a litlle spice to eat, specially when not at home !!!
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
I love these salty, greasy beef sticks! Slim Joms have been around forever and there's nothing healthy about them, but now and then I need one!
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
My go to snack! Always pick them up and throw them in my purse! Love the flavor and so small they don't take up much room in my bag!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
They Taste amazing... I always make sure I carry them in my purse for snack any time of the day... definitely recommend to everyone
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I've been eating these for years. They're great for road trips or in a Bloody Mary. I buy them just about every week.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Slim Jims are delicious and the only thing wrong with this product is that there aren't more slim jims in it.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I love slim kind! They're one of my favorite quick snacks! They're available at any store or gas station!!
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
I love these! so good and they are great snacks to just pick up and walkout the door. very convenient.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Who doesn't love slim jims? So delicious and I love their snack sizes. It's my kids favorite!
Sydney B.
Ridgeley, WV
Slim jims are a one of a kind! Totally love these, great for snacking anytime and anywhere.
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this