Slim Jim Smoked Snack Sticks, Original, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 120)

by Slim Jim

Slim Jim Smoked Snack Sticks, 0.28oz package. One box of 120 individually wrapped meat sticks, so you always have a strong, man-sized supply of snack sticks on-hand. Slim Jim smoked snack sticks are full of intense, smoky flavor made from beef, pork, chicken, and spices. Our snack stick can provide you an instant boost to your energy levels and are made in the usa. About the brand: Adolph levis sold pickles, relishes, sausages, and other popular snacks and condiments from his basement in Philadelphia during the great depression. But these foods just weren't the easy, spicy treat that bar patrons craved. Levis experimented with different ways to serve sausages, eventually experiencing a snap moment of his own when he developed a cured beef sausage that would curb consumers' cravings. Printed on the jars the beef sticks were sold in was a little tuxedoed man, complete with top hat and cane. Levis named him slim Jim and the now-famous spicy snack was born. Early advertisements for slim Jim touted "the ready-to-eat spiced sausage treat" that was packed in cellophane and sold for a dime. Today, slim Jim produces 533 million meat snacks a year, enough to circle the earth 2.7 times. That's 21 million pounds of meat snacks annually. About conagra: slim Jim is a member of the conagra foods family, one of the largest packaged foods companies in north America with major presence in retail outlets, foodservice and restaurants, and in ingredients. Their more than 70 brands-which include favorites such as pam, hunt's, healthy choice, butterball, Wesson, Swiss miss, rotel, peter pan, Marie callender's, Hebrew national, wolf brand chili, rosarita, egg beaters, chef Boyardee, and more are in 96 percent of u.s. Households, and more than 30 percent of conagra foods brands are number one in their category.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Slim Jim Smoked Snack Sticks, Original, 0.28 Ounce (Pack of 120)!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My ALL TIME FAVORITE SNACK!! Every time I'm in a store & see these I have to grab them no questions asked. Stick a few in my purse & munch on them when I'm feeling a bit hungry. I'll prolly eat the whole box if I wanted to lol. Buuuuuut I don't I just put a few in my purse lol.
United Statea
Slim Jims are the Bomb.com. I am so addicted to these things. I could eat an entire box in one sitting, I need like a lifetime supplie of these.
Glen St Mary, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep a box of these in my pantry for my family to grab whenever they want a quick snack. They are great!
Anguilla, MS
Purchased at: Dollar General
I can eat these all day everyday . They’re very good. I recommend you all to try it out .