BY SLIM JIM #46 in Jerky & Dried Meats

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
Snap into a Slim Jim fits this jerky so perfectly. Every time I think of jerky, that's all I want to do.. Snap into it! Such a great flavor and most times I'll tell myself I'm only going to eat half of it right now, but it usually doesn't work out that way because I can rarely stop after eating only half!
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the price, but I do love these things. They're such a easy snack to grab & go. They remind me of long roadtrips to the beach, we'd always have these to snack on & pairing them with cheese cubes/sticks is soo yummy!
Samantha H.
the only thing i don't like about jerky is how dang expensive it is. but slim jim sticks are the best! i could eat all of them if i could haha. you can't beat their original flavor either. like i said, the price could always be better on jerky. love it though!
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
Slim jims are the best thing you can snack on. Very easy to grab one and go! Easy to eat while driving and on the go! And the good thing about them is, their is many flavored ones.
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
LOVE Slim Jim products and so does my 6 year old daughter! My favorite is the beef jerky but I also love their pepperoni flavor and teriyaki flavor
Morning Beauty R.
My son looooves these! He takes a jerky stick everyday to school. Does anyone know how I can get a coupon for this product?
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
My mom buys this stuff in large quantity. her, my sis, and nephew love the slim jim brand. they pair it with cheese.
melissa b.
I LOVE beef jerky! it's such a great snack but it's super addictive at the same time!! Once I start I can't stop!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love these . Too bad I can't eat them that often because of my blood pressure . The taste is just so good .
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these. They are my number one go to for a road trip. They are very good and are a prefect fast grab.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I've never seen this? Is it good??