Slim Jim Original Turkey

by Slim Jim

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Slim Jim Original Turkey!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Yummy! Remember the commercial? Step into a Slim Jim! I always think that every time I eat one of these wonderful treats! I wish I could find a really fat Slim Jim. These are great for long road trips between meals. So go Step into a Slim Jim
Trina R.
Marion, IA
My kids love the slim jim originals. it's a perfect way to get them a little bit of protein when they won't eat a lot of meat otherwise. Easy to throw into a lunch box with some crackers and cheese. Love the convenience. My only complaint is that they are a little greasy as they come out of the wrapper.
Brittany I.
Deer Park
It met my expectations. Usually turkey items taste bad but not this product. This slim Jim is a great 0healthy” snack.
Jean U.
Gouldsboro, PA
I have been eating slim Jim’s since I was little and they still live up to my expectation whenever I want them for a good salty savory treat. The only thing I don’t like about them is the greasiness of them if they are out of the package. The flavor though is excellent.
Juanna S.
rustburg
Can’t go wrong with slim Jim’s I also love the different flavors in the spice and how now you can also get them in a 14 pack of mini slim Jim’s highly recommend buying these just for this next
Kendra F.
Uniontown, PA
Has a wild taste and I personally don't like it however I don't care for anything it's Turkey flavoring. If you do then great I would recommend them to you if not then stay away.
Mrs. S.
These are delicious and perfect for anyone trying to eat healthier. These are good for anyone on the ww or keto diets. My whole family likes these and taste pretty close to the normal ones. 10/10
Brandy E.
Salem, OR
I love this jerky! Super delicious and a healthy snack. I love to keep some around because it has a long shelf life.
Rosa E.
Arlington, TX
Flavor is great and very easy to open. It’s perfect for on the go. Not the healthiest options but certainly delicious. There really isn’t anything I would change being that it’s great for the entire family!
Natalochka M.
I am not big fan of jerky but I try and was not impressed. I am trying to eat anything low on sodium.

Looking for your answer?