BY SLIM JIM #28 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Slim Jim® Original Smoked Snack Sticks.
New pack same snack.
Made with beef & chicken.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department Of Agriculture.
16 sticks. see more...

Buy on Target
Felicia B.
['Tampa', ''], FL
This has been my favorite snack since I was a little girl! I love the variety of flavors especially the spicy Tabasco one. I don't eat them often but when I do, they are a special treat. They are great handy snacks because I can just slip them in my purse and go.
Erica C.
Chillicothe OH
I am hooked on Slim Jims. I buy a box every once in awhile when I'm at Walmart. I am always satisfied when I eat one or two of the small sticks for a snack. My husband doesn't like them, so, it is one snack I can buy and know it will be there when I get home!
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
Such a great snack idea paired with some cheese we take this into Disneyland as a midday snack so taste and help the hunger super good juice and delicious I highly recommend them such a great on the go snack
Allison D.
Lothian, MD
Convenient, but definitely not the best flavor. Over the years I've grown fonder of more natural jerky options, such as krave jerky. I also prefer items with less sodium. These are available at most mass retailers though, such as walmart and target so they can be convenient.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love Slim-Jims and the original flavor is my favorite! I have at least one a week and my dad always sends me a bunch in my Christmas care package. They are delicious and fun to eat. Am I the only person who likes to seperate the skin from the meat and eat them that way?
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
These are pretty good. I had a stronger stomach for them when I was younger but now they are just a little too greasy for me and I feel sick after eating one. They give me a sort of acidic feeling in my throat.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I purchase these for my boyfriend when I am at the grocery store as something that he can bring to work as a lunch snack. He absolutely loves them, and I find myself sneaking a couple every week, too!
Jazmin C.
These are great! better than buying just one slim Jim these are at least 4 dollars which isn't bad. they taste good. I like to snack on these while watching a movie.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
These are my guilty pleasure. It's an easy snack and quick to throw in a bag or lunch box. They taste super good and are decently priced. Definitely recommend.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
My favorite snack since I was little. It tastes good and is flavorful. Though sometimes I have opened them and they taste expired. That's the only downfall.