BY SLIM JIM #1 in Jerky & Dried Meats

nela a.
Slim Jim is one of my favorite beef jerky. My favorite flavors are the Original, Mild, and Tabasco. I like the packaging easy to open and most convenient packaging. I usually buy them at the family dollar. Always recommend this product and perfect for the road.
Megan A.
I buy these in the smaller version in a pack of like 14 or 26. They're my favorite beef jerky of all time! I like that they aren't expensive and have great taste. This is the brand that I keep going back to. They make a great little snack. Highly recommend.
Britny S.
Tampa
Not the healthiest snack of choice but it’s so tasty! I remember being a little girl and buying them. The product is consistent and tasty! The packaging is a little hard to open but not too bad. Everyone should eat them!
Jayda N.
Byron
Breakfast for the champs💪🏻 I love SlimJim I purchase a slim Jim every morning on my way to work my kids also equally love them they request one at every convenient store we pass or pull up to! Slim jams are definitely our go to snack
Austin P.
Marlborough
To me growing up I always loved going to the store and getting a quick energy snack before my karate classes every night. Beef jerky was the best choice however the one brand I dont like is slim him. Yes they are cheap but the taste to me is terrible. When I eat jerky I want something that not only tastes good but also gives me energy. So for me slim him gets a slim 2/5 stars
Kayla S.
Turtlepoint, PA
This is my all time favorite snack . So affordable and yummy. I’ve liked these since I was a kid I like the spicy ones as well. If u need a quick on the go snack I’d deff recommend these . Nobody can go wrong with a slim Jim .
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
These are the best snacks to have at home they are so good and addicting, and they taste even better if you burn the ends lol growing up I ate these and I would burn the ends over the stove
Samantha H.
Slims Jim's are a great snack to have. They tend to be on the spicy side but they have some that aren't as spicy which are mild. By if you do like a little spice then these are great.
Mikayla H.
My parents would get these for long road trips for the five of us kids. We all loved them and they would make the trip much less hectic as we would always have a snack! These are also great to put into your child's lunchbox to make all the other kids jealous of how well you pack their lunch! A good product for a great price!
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These slim Jim's are delicious and to me taste a little different than the larger size. The little things pack a punch of flavor and have a satisfying snap when you bite into them. Nice and chewy but not hard on the teeth. I am lucky that these minis sell for three for a dollar near my home, because it's hard to have just one 😜
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
Am I the only one who peels off the skin and eats it first, then the beef?
Julia M.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I get a bulk supply?
rebecca j.
Knightdale, NC
Does anyone know the sodium content of the original flavor?
Kate B.
Are these any good? I have never tried them before and I'm curious.