Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Stick Twin Pack uploaded by Tera J.

BY SLIM JIM

Slim Jim® Original Smoked Snack Stick Twin Pack.
S
Dead space 3.
Need for speed.
Most wanted.
Medal of Honor™ warfighter.
*Game extras with every code inside wrapper.
Go to slimjim.com/ea to enter code.
Giant Slim®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 18338. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is almost like a staple item in our house. I grew up with these and now my kids request them when I get gas. I have no clue whats in them and don't want to know. Great on the go snack grab.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
Can anyone really hate on a slim jim? They're the perfect gas station snack to grab on a road trip. They can last a long time which is good, though they don't have all the preservative flavors that other snacks end up with. A delicious meaty goodness of a treat
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
I love slim Jim's! I grew up eating the. All the time, I loved the, so much my mom would stuff my Christmas stocking with the. It has started to become a tradition in our family, now I stuff my 5 year olds too. He loves the. As much as myself.
Callisa Z.
Foodie Expert
Step into a slim Jim!!! Very salty but always fresh. I'm not really sure of all the ingredients and what it makes but Its delicious and I highly recommend this to any other carnivores.
Sheri D.
Lexington, SC
I am not the biggest fan of these, but I think my husband could live off of them. Do not get me wrong, they have an interesting smell, but not a fan myself.
lydia  R.
I personally like these but I know how horrible they are for you which is why I gave it a "C" I don't eat them that often but I do grab them sometimes when I'm really in the mood
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
I honestly do not like this product. Thenagain, I do not like slim jims at all. They just have a tastless taste to them.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Uhm is it even a question that this needs a review?? Duh! They're delicious! Everyone freaking knows that lol. Best snack ever in all the land
Emilee D.
conroe, tx
Nothing can compare to slim jim in my book. It is my favorite brand of beef jerky and only one I can chew on both sides due to dental issues.
Tera J.
Original slim Jim's by far the best and tastes sooooooo good I totally recommend slim Jim's for a snack for sure who doesn't like these:)❤❤❤