Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Cassandra D.Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Daniel D.Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Nelly A.

BY SLIM JIM

Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Stick.
Giant Slim®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
www.slimjim.com.
Questions, comments or nutrition information, call 1-800-242-6200. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Who doesn't loveeee a slim Jim I have been eating this since I was a child always been one of my favorite snacks still snack on this to this day. I can not go without having this a couple times a week. Comes in a couple different sizes but I always need the large one because if I get the small ones I'm eating about 5 at a time . I sooooo love slim Jim's please don't ever take them away !!!
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Slim Jims are the perfect bite of salty goodness! This review is for one of the newer flavors: New York Inspired Buffalo Style.
It is currently the best flavored slim Jim they have right now and I recommend it for anyone who loves buffalo flavored things. It is NOT spicy for anyone who may be worried about that, it just tastes like buffalo without the heat.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Foodie Expert
I don't know one kid growing up with me who didn't eat these. I think I ate so many of them that they're not even spicy to me anymore they just taste really sweet and yummy. throw them in my bag I'm going on hikes when will munch on them when I get to the top like my victory prize
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I'm addicted to these! I found a box that has a smaller version in it and I eat them all the time. It a perfect snack with some cheese cubes. I had a hard time finding the original flavor. I have noticed they came out with a lot of new favors but original is my favorite.
Mel S.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Slim Jims have always been my favorite snack since I was a kid and 15 years later, I still love them. I am loyal to Slim Jims because they are A1 and everyone needs to eat them. they're so small but so satisfying. this is a heaven sent snack. I could eat 5 a day.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
These smoky salty snacks are so addictive but they are so unhealthy for you because of the high fat and salt content but hey- if this is what you choose on your cheat day then treat yourself! Get the snack sizes in bulk at Costco, BJ's, or Sam's Club!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My fave snack since I was a little kid. I can eat them all day man I swear they are addicting. So much flavor so chewy and juicy. Cheap. Can purchase any gas station or grocery store. I can't go wrong with a slim Jim I recommend to everyone.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Absolutely love these. I only gave 3 stars because they are hit or miss on flavor and quality. Super affordable but sometimes taste old and nasty when I buy as singles instead of a box. Love these and will continue to buy.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
I always have at least one #SlimJim on my nightstand because it's my favorite nighttime snack. It's a tiny bit spicy and isn't crazy hard to chew like jerky. Goes in my #beachbag to the pool and the beach!!!
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
Slim jims have always been one of my favorite snacks! Great to just throw in a lunch box or pick up on the way to work! Also very few calories so I don't feel guilty eating these!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one who peels off the skin and eats it first, then the beef?
Julia M.
Julia M.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can I get a bulk supply?
ginnie R.
ginnie R.
Berwyn Hts, MD
How many calories in one mega stick?