Slim Jim Original Slim 0.28 Oz  Spicy Smoked Snack 100 Ct Box

Slim Jim Original Slim 0.28 Oz Spicy Smoked Snack 100 Ct Box

BY SLIM JIM

Original flavor, made from beef, chicken and spices. A high protein snack. Box of 100 individually wrapped spicy smoked meat snacks. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

• Does anyone know the sodium content of the original flavor?2 Answers
Slim Jim Original Slim 0.28 Oz  Spicy Smoked Snack 100 Ct Box
Slim Jim Original Slim 0.28 Oz Spicy Smoked Snack 100 Ct Box
Emilee F.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
I bought this package at Sam's one time, and literally had the box eaten in a the total of two days. xD
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are great. They seem to go very quickly in my house and they are great for an on the go snack. They're spicy, obviously, but so delicious.
Serena T.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
Foodie Expert
We buy the smaller box of 10 for our daughter's school snack/lunch. She loves Slim Jims (as well as do we) and eats them up quickly!
carrie a.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
Foodie Expert
Kids husband love slim Kim's, I also did as a kid, but now I don't even get the chance, they are gone as soon as they leave the store
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love slim Jim's . They're one of my favorite snacks to have on long road trips.
Dayna C.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
"snap into a slim jim" yes please. i like having these around the house just for a quick little yummy bite. kids love them as well. they dont last very long in our house. cheap and did i say yummy...lol .
Molly B.
Molly B.
I love the original taste of Slim Jims. They have a very distinct flavor to traditional beef jerky, but still super yummy!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Avoca, NY
Delicious, affordable, and.... delicious! What's not to love about these? The smaller size makes them even better for on the go
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
My kids love these so much that they can't get enough of it and I like how it has a little spicey taste.
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
I buy these probably once a week and everyone devours them pretty quickly. I prefer the smaller packaged ones to the single full size. They can easily get thrown into lunch bags and taken.
rebecca j.
rebecca j.
Knightdale, NC
Does anyone know the sodium content of the original flavor?