2 colors available

BY SLIM JIM #26 in Jerky

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the price, but I do love these things. They're such a easy snack to grab & go. They remind me of long roadtrips to the beach, we'd always have these to snack on & pairing them with cheese cubes/sticks is soo yummy!
Morning Beauty R.
Morning Beauty R.
Foodie Expert
My son looooves these! He takes a jerky stick everyday to school. Does anyone know how I can get a coupon for this product?
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
My mom buys this stuff in large quantity. her, my sis, and nephew love the slim jim brand. they pair it with cheese.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love these . Too bad I can't eat them that often because of my blood pressure . The taste is just so good .
melissa b.
melissa b.
I LOVE beef jerky! it's such a great snack but it's super addictive at the same time!! Once I start I can't stop!
Asheli C.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
I like beef jerky but Slim Jim's brand always tastes kind of gross to me. These are no exception...
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Snap into a Slim Jim fits this jerky so perfectly. Every time I think of jerky, that's all I want to do.. Snap into it! Such a great flavor and most times I'll tell myself I'm only going to eat half of it right now, but it usually doesn't work out that way because I can rarely stop after eating only half!
Serena F.
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these. They are my number one go to for a road trip. They are very good and are a prefect fast grab.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Foodie Expert
These taste great. They make a good snack instead of junk food. And the price is fair.
Vada M.
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
Slim jims are the best thing you can snack on. Very easy to grab one and go! Easy to eat while driving and on the go! And the good thing about them is, their is many flavored ones.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I've never seen this? Is it good??