BY SLIM JIM #48 in Jerky & Dried Meats

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
the only thing i don't like about jerky is how dang expensive it is. but slim jim sticks are the best! i could eat all of them if i could haha. you can't beat their original flavor either. like i said, the price could always be better on jerky. love it though!
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
LOVE Slim Jim products and so does my 6 year old daughter! My favorite is the beef jerky but I also love their pepperoni flavor and teriyaki flavor
melissa b.
Review for: Original Packages
I LOVE beef jerky! it's such a great snack but it's super addictive at the same time!! Once I start I can't stop!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love these . Too bad I can't eat them that often because of my blood pressure . The taste is just so good .
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these. They are my number one go to for a road trip. They are very good and are a prefect fast grab.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Original Packages
Snap into a Slim Jim fits this jerky so perfectly. Every time I think of jerky, that's all I want to do.. Snap into it! Such a great flavor and most times I'll tell myself I'm only going to eat half of it right now, but it usually doesn't work out that way because I can rarely stop after eating only half!
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
I like beef jerky but Slim Jim's brand always tastes kind of gross to me. These are no exception...
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
Review for: Original Packages
Slim jims are the best thing you can snack on. Very easy to grab one and go! Easy to eat while driving and on the go! And the good thing about them is, their is many flavored ones.
Casey E.
Brownstown, PA
Review for: Original Packages
Pretty good for the price. You get what you pay for. It's not my favorite but not my least favorite!
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Review for: Original Packages
These taste great. They make a good snack instead of junk food. And the price is fair.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I've never seen this? Is it good??