Slim Jim Original

by Slim Jim

#7 in Jerky

Slim Jim Smoked Snack Sticks are perfect for snacking on the go. Keep a pack in the car, at your desk, or anywhere you may need a snack. Each 4-stick serving has 7 g protein and is made with beef, pork, and chicken, because beefy appetites require an...

How many calories are in a stick?
how many calories?
Has anyone tried these?
Start your review of Slim Jim Original!
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Amy S.
These boxes if slim Jim jerky makes the best gifts. My dad and husband loves jerky so around father's day, birthdays and Christmas I stick these in their gift bags as a treat. It comes with 14 so they have enough to snack on and so worth the price.
Jessica W.
Romney, WV
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our family loves the original Slim Jims. They have such great flavor and others can't compare. These snack size sticks are the perfect size for an on the go snack. This pantry pack is perfect for little ones to just grab and go. Love!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
#SlimJim are delicious meaty snacks. They are bold and spicy. To satisfy your hunger, I'd say grab a slim jim. Even though they're not healthy for you, they're still delicious # VoxBox
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Jessie J.
Nothing beats mechanically separated chicken (look at a Slim Jim, it's literally the second ingredient) I've loved these things since I was a tiny rebel without a cause that thought that mechanically separated chicken sounded bada** haha. Now I'm an adult and I still love original slim jims.
Michelle C.
Scranton, PA
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Michelle C.
Slim Jim Original uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fiancé is completely addicted to SlimJim so I thought it was really really cool that he can get a box of 46 next size sticks for him to take with him when he’s on the go or at work. Has 6 g of protein per serving and no artificial flavors or colors which is also really cool. I’d recommend to anybody who likes slim Jim.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
I rarely eat these but it’s one of my go to snacks while on a road trip! Every single gas station I’ve ever been to has SlimJims! They’re yummy and a nice small snack that’s super cheap.
val E.
Plainfield, IL
Favorite quick snack. If you're on the go, with the kids or late night snack. You can't go wrong with slim Jim. Taste great warmed a little too.
Marcus L.
Carrolltown, PA
Iconic gas station grab-n-go snack. Not typically my first choice over sunflower seeds, but they are tasty. I probably buy one once every couple of years just for the nostalgia.
B R.
Azusa, CA
My family chooses these. It has a delicious aroma, and they seem happy with the product - for a once-in-awhile snack on the go.
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
If you want a quick, but cheap snack Slim Jim's are it! The flavor is great and they are cheap. The only issue I have is they can cause indigestion if you don't eat them with cheese.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christie L.