Slim Jim Monster Size Honey BBQ Sticks

BY SLIM JIM

Slim Jim Monster Smoked Snacks - Honey BBQ - 1.94 oz, 18 pk. Slim Jim Meat Sticks are a convenient, one-of-a-kind snack with the intense flavor and snap that consumers love. Slim Jim's unique combination of spice and attitude is captured in its advertising, sponsorships and promotions. Slim Jim is the No. 1 brand of meat sticks and is available in a variety of flavors of meat sticks, beef jerky, beef steak and beef and cheese.

Slim Jim Monster Size Honey BBQ Sticks
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
These were my favorite growing up! I got them all the time and I would always get them to take to school with me for a snack! They are great!
Brian M.
Laurel, MD
Like they say "Snap into a slim Jim". Great taste, not too sweet but with a bite of BBQ. I love the extra amount of bite in the king size
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
These are my son’s favorite flavor of these. He loves the honey bbq taste to these. They are a perfect blend for a quick salty snack.
Zara S.
Brings me back to my childhood! Love, love this flavor. Favoriteee! They are great for a snack at school.