Slim Jim Monster Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Juliet C.

BY SLIM JIM #5 in Jerky

Slim Jim Monster Smoked Snacks - Original - 1.94 oz, 18 pk. Slim Jim is available in a variety of flavors of meat sticks, beef jerky, beef steak and beef and cheese. Snap into a Slim Jim. When the pressure of adult responsibility and the thought of mature decision-making overwhelms your body's spice receptors, reach for a Monster Stick. A single dose of this professional grade man-medicine will save you and your reputation from an embarrassing trip to the manmergency room. see more...

• How many calories and fat are in one bar?1 Answers
  • What are Slim Jim's really made of?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
A stick full of delicious goodness! Slim Jim's have always held the same great quality even after all these years, they are still the best. I prefer the original flavor and stay away from the others. they are so dangerous because it is so easy to eat a ton of them and you get mad once they are all gone! love them!!!!
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Yum! I've been eating these since I was little! I always pair them with a cheesy cracker like cheezits for better cheddar an a soda. So good. Healthy? No but sometimes you can treat yourself! Very affordable and easy to eat on the go!
Jeanne S.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite go to snack. They are a bit greasy, but nothing a napkin won't fix. I can always find them in any of the gas stations right by my house. Also have a good variety of flavors.
Angelica C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love eating these, especially when your going on a road trip!!! I like hitting them together, it gives you the beef and cheese flavor goodness
Samantha r.
Such a quick great snack there is so many different flavors. Plus you can almost find them anywhere. My favorite is the tangy BBQ
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
The best road trip snack right here! So yummy, my husband loves then, kids love them, if we are making a trip it's what we grab when we stop to get gas, quick and delicious!
Amaya D.
OMG IM IN LOVVVVE WITH SLIM JIMS ! Slim Jims are my favorite ! I'm always in the mood for them ! these are my go-to snacks ! and yes I would definitely buy slim jims again ! I definitely recommend slim jims !!! Try them !
Ashley C.
Salt be darned, my absolute favorite snack. I used to eat them daily, along with a Red Bull. Use caution though, I think a lot of stores leave these on the shelves without ever checking for an expiration date. Perhaps they think Slim Jim's are up there with cockroaches and Cher, that they can survive nuclear fallout. I don't know, but at the very bottom of the label, there's a sell by date, look for it. When a slim Jim is past the date, it dries out, gets tough to chew, and tastes really awful.
Arianny C.
West New York, NJ
Hmm, ever since I was a young girl I used to always look for a quick and simple snack. I always went for the slim jims. These aren't the best and I would give it a 2 and a half stars if I could, but 3 stars is enough. They are spicy, but they have a consistency that makes it difficult to chew, so it's a little uncomfortable to eat. But at least it tastes good!
Rachel B.
Yum yum yum! One isn't enough! I've always loved beef sticks since I was little and nothing compares to slim jims. You can get the at the grocery store or gas station they're everywhere!
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
What are Slim Jim's really made of?
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?
Jordan C.
Portage, IN
How many calories and fat are in one bar?