Slim Jim Monster Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Juliet C.

BY SLIM JIM #8 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Slim Jim Monster Smoked Snacks - Original - 1.94 oz, 18 pk. Slim Jim is available in a variety of flavors of meat sticks, beef jerky, beef steak and beef and cheese. Snap into a Slim Jim. When the pressure of adult responsibility and the thought of mature decision-making overwhelms your body's spice receptors, reach for a Monster Stick. A single dose of this professional grade man-medicine will save you and your reputation from an embarrassing trip to the manmergency room. see more...

• How many calories and fat are in one bar?1 Answers
  • What are Slim Jim's really made of?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
The best road trip snack right here! So yummy, my husband loves then, kids love them, if we are making a trip it's what we grab when we stop to get gas, quick and delicious!
Rachel B.
Yum yum yum! One isn't enough! I've always loved beef sticks since I was little and nothing compares to slim jims. You can get the at the grocery store or gas station they're everywhere!
Amaya D.
OMG IM IN LOVVVVE WITH SLIM JIMS ! Slim Jims are my favorite ! I'm always in the mood for them ! these are my go-to snacks ! and yes I would definitely buy slim jims again ! I definitely recommend slim jims !!! Try them !
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
Slim Jims taste great but I can't really eat them. When I chew I can literally feel all the fatty oil coming out of it and I don't particularly like food that's overly greasy or oily. In fact, I hate it unless it's a cheeseburger. I'm not a health nut, I actually eat like a pig because I always stay small anyway. But I don't eat things that are obviously bad for me. If you spit out whatever is in your mouth after swallowing the meat, you will be disgusted with what you see laying on the floor. Glops of orange fat drenched in oil. It's pretty gross. I don't think this is something people should eat even on a monthly basis. Maybe once in a blue moon just because it's cheap and you can't get anything else or you're late for work or something. And I'd absolutely NEVER let my kids get used to having them around or eating them constantly, if at all.
Ashley C.
Salt be darned, my absolute favorite snack. I used to eat them daily, along with a Red Bull. Use caution though, I think a lot of stores leave these on the shelves without ever checking for an expiration date. Perhaps they think Slim Jim's are up there with cockroaches and Cher, that they can survive nuclear fallout. I don't know, but at the very bottom of the label, there's a sell by date, look for it. When a slim Jim is past the date, it dries out, gets tough to chew, and tastes really awful.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I work at a summer camp and we use these during snack time to sell to the kids - mainly the older 10 to 12 year olds like them.

I enjoy beef jerky but not a big fan of Slim Jims. They have a weird, moist yet dry and tangy taste to me.

They're inexpensive though so I'd still say big one up at a gas station and try it for yourself.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
A stick full of delicious goodness! Slim Jim's have always held the same great quality even after all these years, they are still the best. I prefer the original flavor and stay away from the others. they are so dangerous because it is so easy to eat a ton of them and you get mad once they are all gone! love them!!!!
Juliet C.
Austin, TX
Perfect snack for me and my kids on the go! On our way out to swim class or gymnastics class. This snack will satisfy our hunger till we get back home for dinner. Easy to open and small enough to put in any bag or pocket.
Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
Let's face it, these are almost every Americans guilty pleasure. You can get this yummy beef stick in quite a few varieties. I always get the monster slim Jim because you get way more for what you pay for. You can typically find any of these slim jims at your local grocery, or gas station.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Love these (even though they are not good for me). Wish I could find these at my local grocery store. Guess I will just have to stock up when I hit the gas station. I always include a few in my son's care packages I send him to college.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
What are Slim Jim's really made of?
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?
Jordan C.
Portage, IN
How many calories and fat are in one bar?