Slim Jim Monster Original Smoked Snack Stick uploaded by Juliet C.

BY SLIM JIM #4 in Jerky

• How many calories and fat are in one bar?1 Answers
  • What are Slim Jim's really made of?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Terrica K.
Terrica K.
Foodie Expert
A stick full of delicious goodness! Slim Jim's have always held the same great quality even after all these years, they are still the best. I prefer the original flavor and stay away from the others. they are so dangerous because it is so easy to eat a ton of them and you get mad once they are all gone! love them!!!!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Foodie Expert
Yum! I've been eating these since I was little! I always pair them with a cheesy cracker like cheezits for better cheddar an a soda. So good. Healthy? No but sometimes you can treat yourself! Very affordable and easy to eat on the go!
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite go to snack. They are a bit greasy, but nothing a napkin won't fix. I can always find them in any of the gas stations right by my house. Also have a good variety of flavors.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Love eating these, especially when your going on a road trip!!! I like hitting them together, it gives you the beef and cheese flavor goodness
Angela R.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Everyone in my family loves these! Perfect snack for on the good people. Only draw back is can be kinda greasy. Keep napkins handy.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Such a quick great snack there is so many different flavors. Plus you can almost find them anywhere. My favorite is the tangy BBQ
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Salt be darned, my absolute favorite snack. I used to eat them daily, along with a Red Bull. Use caution though, I think a lot of stores leave these on the shelves without ever checking for an expiration date. Perhaps they think Slim Jim's are up there with cockroaches and Cher, that they can survive nuclear fallout. I don't know, but at the very bottom of the label, there's a sell by date, look for it. When a slim Jim is past the date, it dries out, gets tough to chew, and tastes really awful.
Arianny C.
Arianny C.
West New York, NJ
Hmm, ever since I was a young girl I used to always look for a quick and simple snack. I always went for the slim jims. These aren't the best and I would give it a 2 and a half stars if I could, but 3 stars is enough. They are spicy, but they have a consistency that makes it difficult to chew, so it's a little uncomfortable to eat. But at least it tastes good!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum! One isn't enough! I've always loved beef sticks since I was little and nothing compares to slim jims. You can get the at the grocery store or gas station they're everywhere!
Kristal T.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I work at a summer camp and we use these during snack time to sell to the kids - mainly the older 10 to 12 year olds like them.

I enjoy beef jerky but not a big fan of Slim Jims. They have a weird, moist yet dry and tangy taste to me.

They're inexpensive though so I'd still say big one up at a gas station and try it for yourself.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Slim Jim beef jerky flavor?
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
What are Slim Jim's really made of?
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Portage, IN
How many calories and fat are in one bar?