BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Josie A.
Sydney
Slim Jims are so good! I think all of them are a little bit spicy but this one is just a little more than the original. I also love that there are a variety of different flavors and options to choose from. I like the ones with cheese.
Ciera W.
I eat these by the 5 pack box. They are just sooo good! I always tell myself, just eat one, but I just can't help it. They're also a good snack for that rumbling tummy before lunchtime!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Slim Jim's, the mild ones are my favorite because I feel like that have the best flavor and they are a little spicy. Perfect for when you are on a road trip and just need a little snack
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Stacy s.
Foodie Expert
Great little pocket sized protein snack with great flavor. The price is decent. Great flavor with an ever so tiny kick of heat. I'm pregnant and these are a great on the go snack if I need protein. They are also packed in my hospital bag.
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love slim Jims I always stock up on these, especially when I have company, I serve these with wine. they go hand and hand. I usually buy these at family dollar. they are handy to have on the go. I always keep a box of slim jims in my pocketbook.I highly recommend this to everyone.
Christie L.
Foodie Expert
I love slim Jim's their so so good I'm inlove with Chile and this is a perfect snack for me to snack on especially during a movie I'm watching
Megan A.
Foodie Expert
These little slim jims are the perfect size snack, especially for on the go. This is the first time I bought the 26 pack, and it’s worth the price, and is very fair (I got mine at Walmart). I’ve been on a beef jerky kick lately and these just taste SO GOOD.
Theresa K.
South Point
I buy these for a snack for all my family. I love them they have a great taste. It's an easy snack for the kids. And it's a great price.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I really dislike buying these. Not that their not good or anything. I'll eat whole package and be kicking myself later. Lol
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?