BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
South Point
I buy these for a snack for all my family. I love them they have a great taste. It's an easy snack for the kids. And it's a great price.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I really dislike buying these. Not that their not good or anything. I'll eat whole package and be kicking myself later. Lol
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I buy these for a snack in the afternoon. They are tangy and taste so good. around $5 at Walmart and come pre-packaged for convince.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
So good and I have tried them all. I would snack on them after my family goes to bed. This is my go to snack and I love the taste.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Love Slim Jims! They always remind me of long car rides and are the perfect sort or spicy snack to counter all the salty and sweet snacks i like to binge on when I'm feeling snacky.
Dee Y.
Dee Y.
Foodie Expert
For the past few weeks these have been my go to snacks! They are delicious and so easy to eat. Highly recommend!
Shyann L.
Shyann L.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I Love Love Love This Jerky , Perfect For Summer Snacking , I Love The Texture And Its Very Tasty , Personally Will Never Get Tired Of Them Lol
Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
these are so good I eat these almost every day I'm so obsessed !!! this are a really good midnight snack or something to eat when you're waiting on dinner or lunch. I recommend this to anybody that loves slim jims or that's never tried it I am definitely a repeated user & always will be.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
These things are great but a little too oily. It tastes good I can eat the whole box. They are great to carry in your purse or have in your car. Yummy
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm guilty of eating way too many Slim Jims in one sitting! They're just that good and highly addictive.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?