BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Hailey S.
I've always loved slim jims. They have a nice flavor and good protein for you.
Dannyelle J.
Alpena, MI
Every time i go to the store i buy these. They are so very good and tasty i need tobuy the big boxes of them.
Beth E.
Fenton, MO
My kids love these for a snack at or after school. I like that they're easy and affordable, but definitely not a healthy choice.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
These have been my favorite ever since I was younger, they're cheap & so addicting! I could eat the whole box in one sitting.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Used to my favorite go to snack till one day I got a piece of bone in mine :(((( was so grossed out never had one after that
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
So unhealthy for you but it's so so tasty. Love to eat this when I'm on the go or in between classes and need a pick me up.
eleiris Q.
Slim Jims are amazing. Inexpensive and very tasteful. I love the one that comes with cheese!
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Easy snack to throw in a bag! My kids and I can all agree that these are tasty and portable for sports and other events!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great small snack! If you have a craving for something salty and quick this is great to get
Cynthia M.
Best road trip snacks! Slim Jim's have been my favorite since childhood, and now my son's as well
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!