BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
Slim Jim is my favorite travel snack. I work in EMS and these help curve your tummy growling on long transfers and they are low carb and yummy.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love slim Jims! I know they are not the most healthy snack option but they are super good for long road trips!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
Love the snack sizes and they were only $3 for 14 sticks! Mine were the original flavor so they were a little spicy. Overall I love slim jims!
Tiffany N.
Love these snacks! Quick bite of protein and can eat on the run. I think my kids love them more than me, but never thought that was possible.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
OMG! my husband favorite snack. all the time when we get to his car my kids and i start hunting for some because he always has in the car.
Emma S.
Broadway, NC
My son loves Slim Jims. Anytime I want to bring him a snack I know he will appreciate these. He loves them!
Penny J.
Fox Lake, IL
Bite sized snack to throw in your purse or gym bag. Just enough to satisfy a hunger pang in between meals.
Taylor M.
These are always in my house. everyone loves them except me. i believe they taste fake and are too spicy.
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
These little Slim Jims have a ton of flavor and are the perfect size to pack in a lunchbox or throw in a bag for an after game snack.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Love these I could eat a whole pack in one day. I loved these since I was younger. Never gets old a good snack for I between meals
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!