BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Grandville, MI
I love Slim Jims! A great pick me up and snack for on the go! The variety of flavors makes for a great family treat!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves them and we buy them in bulk! I like a few other flavors too but I have eaten these for years.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love these. they are so good and are a good snack that has some protein. they taste so good and they look so cute.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Charlotte, NC
I love Slim Jims. They are a great snack to take on the go. The flavor is delicious and it's an overall good snack.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Clifton, NJ
I tend to not eat them a lot but they are my favorite side junk food when I go out to grab something quick and fast
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Greeley, CO
Foodie Expert
Slim Jim's are a fast and easy snack for on the go packed with protein, and good for for keeping your energy up.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Foodie Expert
I could eat the entire box in one session! Who doesn't love to snap into a slim Jim? Eat meeeee! Haha remember?
Pam J.
Pam J.
Edwardsville, IL
I love Slim Jims they are to die for and they are great its so hard to not eat them they are so so so delicious
Renee E.
Renee E.
Detroit, MI
My family loves slim jim sticks when i heat up a can of soup i put one stick inside my soup for added flavor.
Kina M.
Kina M.
My boyfriends favorite snack ever. Great flavor and the mild are perfect for someone who's not into spicy
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?