BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love to have snacks while on the road and slim jims are my favorite thing to snack on while on the road. love the taste very mild they also have a variety of flavors.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Great protein snack to have for on the go. Meet you salty cravings and has been around forever!!! You can trust the the slimming brand!
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
My grandson and I just love these. Especially the original flavor. When we go grocery shopping my grandson always asks for a Slim Jim at the checkout instead of candy.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love slim Jim's always have I love beef jerky but I'd go for a slim Jim anytime. there an easy on the go snake to. my son takes them in his lunch box also.
julie a.
We all love slim jims in our household. We think it is great that they have a variety of flavors and I don't think we have ever tried one that we didn't like
theresa r.
My kids like having them on trips and I pack them in his school lunches there a good snack. My son takes them on his fishing trip he says there good tasting
Brianna C.
Peoria, AZ
I love slim jims, this has to be the best deal, good for just snacking throughout the day or car trips, not too messy. Very inexpensive and taste so good!
I enjoy having snack foods around and this is one of my favorite snack foods to have around because it's easy to just grab and go and they are delicious.
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
Slim jims have been one of my favorite snacks since i was little. i remember every time i went to the store with my dad he would always grab me one :)
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
I was sooo obsessed with slim jims as a kid, I literally named a kid slim Jim and it stuck. Quick easy salty treat on the go.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!