BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monique  N.
Monique N.
Riverton, IL
Foodie Expert
Love the snack sizes and they were only $3 for 14 sticks! Mine were the original flavor so they were a little spicy. Overall I love slim jims!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Foodie Expert
Love these snacks! Quick bite of protein and can eat on the run. I think my kids love them more than me, but never thought that was possible.
Rossi C.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
OMG! my husband favorite snack. all the time when we get to his car my kids and i start hunting for some because he always has in the car.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
South Haven, MI
These little Slim Jims have a ton of flavor and are the perfect size to pack in a lunchbox or throw in a bag for an after game snack.
Asia h.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these I could eat a whole pack in one day. I loved these since I was younger. Never gets old a good snack for I between meals
Beth E.
Beth E.
Fenton, MO
My kids love these for a snack at or after school. I like that they're easy and affordable, but definitely not a healthy choice.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
These have been my favorite ever since I was younger, they're cheap & so addicting! I could eat the whole box in one sitting.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Foodie Expert
Used to my favorite go to snack till one day I got a piece of bone in mine :(((( was so grossed out never had one after that
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
So unhealthy for you but it's so so tasty. Love to eat this when I'm on the go or in between classes and need a pick me up.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Easy snack to throw in a bag! My kids and I can all agree that these are tasty and portable for sports and other events!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?