BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
These meat snacks taste good but can be very greasy. They are a good salty snack but can also be a bit unhealthy. These serving sizes are great for curbing cravings in small amounts to avoid being unhealthy.
Precious L.
Precious L.
Foodie Expert
I been eating Slim Jim sticks since I was young. They are very tasty. You can stick it in your pocket or throw it in your purse and have a snack at your reach. I even serve them at parties with cheese sauce.
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of these, but my Husband loves them. They're expensive, but I buy them so he can keep them in his desk at work for a quick snack. Convenient, but like I said, they're a little pricey.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
Slim Jims are amazing! I usually eat them with cheese and it adds so much more wonderful flavors. It is a great snack that is on the go anywhere. I enjoy dipping it into spicy mayo sauce as well!
Eden M.
Eden M.
Slim Jims are so yummy. They're perfect for quick on the go snacks. I keep them in my dorm room for after work something quick and easy! I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg best road trip snack ever! Also the linger you chew the better!! Defiantly a must have in the car on those long road tips u don't wanna stop on... plus protien!!! for u workoutters!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
These aren;t healthy but they do taste so good and you can get it for a good price for many i absoutely like these and so does my husband..
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Foodie Expert
I've always loved slim jims. however, I don't much care for them much anymore. they taste like pure grease, maybe they always have and I thought that were good when I was younger
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the slim jims they are perfect for road trips. I like to eat them when I drive because it's hard to eat some foods when your driving. They are a sweet spicy perfect mix.
Carla B.
Carla B.
I personally am not a fan of Slim Jim's but my family loves them for snack. Can't keep enough in the house. They are handy for them to take on the go.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?