BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenne C.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these!!! I have them on hand everywhere I go in case I'm in need of a little protein boost. These are small enough to keep a few singles in my purse so I can take the anywhere. Delicious taste. I'm hooked.
Sarah C.
Fairhope, AL
I love these. these are a classic and me and my brother really enjoyed these in our lunches for school. These are mainly a favorite now on road trips and the whole family gets one.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These meat snacks taste good but can be very greasy. They are a good salty snack but can also be a bit unhealthy. These serving sizes are great for curbing cravings in small amounts to avoid being unhealthy.
Precious L.
I been eating Slim Jim sticks since I was young. They are very tasty. You can stick it in your pocket or throw it in your purse and have a snack at your reach. I even serve them at parties with cheese sauce.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Slim jims are great. An adorable, easy and tasty snack on the go. They have protein that keeps me full and going. They also have individually wrapped beef jerky strips too. All so delicious!
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
Slim jims have to be one of the best snack foods ever! (of course, not health wise lol) I usually buy the can of snack sized ones or the box thats shown above and just snack throughout the day if i don't have time to take a lunch break. tons of flavor!
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm not a fan of these, but my Husband loves them. They're expensive, but I buy them so he can keep them in his desk at work for a quick snack. Convenient, but like I said, they're a little pricey.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Slim Jims are amazing! I usually eat them with cheese and it adds so much more wonderful flavors. It is a great snack that is on the go anywhere. I enjoy dipping it into spicy mayo sauce as well!
Halie J.
Of course these things cannot be good for you, but that doesn't stop me from devouring them! These have always been my go-to snack and they will not last in my household!
Thaly M.
Honestly hands down the best yummy snack for me on long trips! I get 15 in a box and I could devour these within a few hours plus these are mildly spicy but I enjoy it
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!