BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Slim-Jims, although the original flavor is my favorite (I actually find the original ones to be spicier than the mild)! I have at least one a week and my dad always sends me a bunch in my Christmas care package. They are delicious and fun to eat, but you have to make sure you don't eat too many at once or they will cause major heartburn!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Slim Jim Mild Sticks are great. They are great as is or with cheese and crackers. Slim Jim Milk Sticks are a great size to take on the go, in your purse or in a backpack, and are more filling than some other snacks. We do not eat them often but when we do it is a good change of pace snack.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
These yummy treats aren't that healthy, but they taste awesome. They are inexpensive and you can find them anywhere for a snack and kids really like them! I typically buy them for traveling because they don't need to be refrigerated and they are small and easy to carry.
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay so I love slim jims over any of the other beef jerky type products and it just has such a good amount of spice and isn't dry. It has a great snap when you bite into it and it always is a good snack for a rough day even through it is not healthy for you at all.
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Somethings never change and thankfully Slim Jim is one of those things. I enjoyed these as a kid and now my own kid does as well. Is it the healthiest thing to give her? No, but there are things that are much worse. So, we will keep enjoying these at our house.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these soo much. I gave 4 stars because of how bad they are for you and because they can be a little expensive. I know it's meat and all beef jerky is expensive, though. These contain nitrates which are actually really bad for you. Don't eat too many!
Basi A.
Basi A.
These are so disgusting if you look at the ingredients. It says mechanically processed chicken which means it's meat and bones ground together. They are unhealthy and full of synthetic products. Do not eat them. Thinking about it makes me nauseous! Gross!
Isadora C.
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh my goodness these things will be the end of me. Not the healthiest things in the word but they taste amazing. They're greasy yet still meaty and just hit the spot. If you ever get the chance to buy a pack of these get them, they are the best snack.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Manchester, CT
Slim jims are probably one of the best snacks you could ever get. I don't even have anything bad to say about because it's so good. You can buy them for very cheap at like a gas station, or even in the grocery store, and they only cost like a dollar.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Elkton, MD
These are a must have in my snack drawer. My family loves them. I always make sure they are in Stock. I always put them in gifts or stockings. My kids love that I put one in their lunchbox everyday. I love they have the 28 count boxes now!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?