BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love Slim-Jims, although the original flavor is my favorite (I actually find the original ones to be spicier than the mild)! I have at least one a week and my dad always sends me a bunch in my Christmas care package. They are delicious and fun to eat, but you have to make sure you don't eat too many at once or they will cause major heartburn!
Jessica C.
Slim Jim Mild Sticks are great. They are great as is or with cheese and crackers. Slim Jim Milk Sticks are a great size to take on the go, in your purse or in a backpack, and are more filling than some other snacks. We do not eat them often but when we do it is a good change of pace snack.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These yummy treats aren't that healthy, but they taste awesome. They are inexpensive and you can find them anywhere for a snack and kids really like them! I typically buy them for traveling because they don't need to be refrigerated and they are small and easy to carry.
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh my goodness these things will be the end of me. Not the healthiest things in the word but they taste amazing. They're greasy yet still meaty and just hit the spot. If you ever get the chance to buy a pack of these get them, they are the best snack.
Aubrey S.
Manchester, CT
Slim jims are probably one of the best snacks you could ever get. I don't even have anything bad to say about because it's so good. You can buy them for very cheap at like a gas station, or even in the grocery store, and they only cost like a dollar.
Tanya H.
Elkton, MD
These are a must have in my snack drawer. My family loves them. I always make sure they are in Stock. I always put them in gifts or stockings. My kids love that I put one in their lunchbox everyday. I love they have the 28 count boxes now!
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I used to basically live off of these at snack time when I was younger. I loved them then, but now I tend to find them to be kind of greasy/oily. I usually just eat the original ones, I'm not a big fan of the spicy.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Slim Jims is one of my favorite snacks. I love the Tabasco flavor, then the mild second and the original last. These are a great pick me up, are fairly inexpensive and they are delicious!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Great idea for snacks! Sometimes after spending a long day at the beach, your not as hungry as you think you are so having a high protein snack on hand is great to boost energy levels
Sarah A.
I definitely cannot eat these everyday. However, they are pretty good every once in a while. Good for snacking!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!