BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky

Made with beef and chicken

• I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?1 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but lov...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?3 Answers
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
The mild flavor is my all time favorite Slim Jim!! It just has something more refreshing than the original. It's so tasty, I could eat the heck out of them. They are great with cheese and crackers. Slim jims have a nice "skin" to them that gives a great textural element to the snack. They are pretty inexpensive as far as beef jerky goes, and pack a punch of flavor. I would recommend to anyone who loves a quick fix of jerky!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Slim-Jims, although the original flavor is my favorite (I actually find the original ones to be spicier than the mild)! I have at least one a week and my dad always sends me a bunch in my Christmas care package. They are delicious and fun to eat, but you have to make sure you don't eat too many at once or they will cause major heartburn!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I imagine that this is close to what meat tastes like in dog food.. These are so greasy and have such an odd texture that I just can't make myself eat them.. Not to mention that when I have eaten them they made me burp the rest of the day and that made for an even worse taste in my mouth :(
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Slim Jim Mild Sticks are great. They are great as is or with cheese and crackers. Slim Jim Milk Sticks are a great size to take on the go, in your purse or in a backpack, and are more filling than some other snacks. We do not eat them often but when we do it is a good change of pace snack.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These yummy treats aren't that healthy, but they taste awesome. They are inexpensive and you can find them anywhere for a snack and kids really like them! I typically buy them for traveling because they don't need to be refrigerated and they are small and easy to carry.
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay so I love slim jims over any of the other beef jerky type products and it just has such a good amount of spice and isn't dry. It has a great snap when you bite into it and it always is a good snack for a rough day even through it is not healthy for you at all.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I put these in my boys stockings, Easter baskets, Valentine's boxes, and every snack bag/box I ever make them. They are a must have staple in our home, my boys are obsessed with them! And i like that giving them a mini stick keeps them from eating the large ones!
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Somethings never change and thankfully Slim Jim is one of those things. I enjoyed these as a kid and now my own kid does as well. Is it the healthiest thing to give her? No, but there are things that are much worse. So, we will keep enjoying these at our house.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I love these soo much. I gave 4 stars because of how bad they are for you and because they can be a little expensive. I know it's meat and all beef jerky is expensive, though. These contain nitrates which are actually really bad for you. Don't eat too many!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I love these great on the go snacks. They have the perfect amount of spice. The only thing i hate about this product is the packaging. They are always super frustrating to open. They aren't healthy unfortunately but they taste great and they are inexpensive.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Maria E.
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?