BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Tracy L.
I love these classic Slim Jims. They're great as a quick snack or a refuel after the gym. They're easy to take around on a road trip and offer a great source of protein for the whole family. I love how affordable they are and I'd highly recommend trying one out!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Love these little bite size jerky’s! So good! And if you’re looking for high protein diet.. they’re good for you lol. Not expensive and tastes amazing! Just wish more came in one little box. But I’ll always love slim Jim’s!
Aj S.
Slim Jim Beef Sticks are the best! I grew up eating these and I still do. These Mild sticks aren’t spicy though. However, they pack some pretty good flavor!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
I love this jerky!!! I don't know why but whenever I drink beer I crave them!! They are beefy and savory and salty and I can't have enough of it!!! Here's to beer and jerky!!!!!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love a classic Slim Jim.  It reminds me of being a child.  We would always get these for camping, in our stockings at Christmas, and for road trips.  I feel nostalgic every time I eat a Slim Jim.  They have a great flavor and it has the right amount of crunch to it.
Jessica D.
USA
Best ever!! Very addictive tho! Lol we also go crazy for these doing hurricane season in FL. Reasonable priced can be found anywhere! Yummy
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Me and my husband eat these sometimes as a snack, they are quick to throw in a bag . They are taste. You can buy them in most grocery stores.
Brittany M.
I don’t get how this one made the list. It’s a slimy, grease stick made with weird processed “meat.” I guess it’s really cheap, but yuck!
kai f.
I love these just while I’m driving and need a little extra something. It’s not super salty tasting but there is a high amount of salt in them. They’re super convenient to eat and shouldn’t cost you more than 2$
Shellby M.
These are so good on the go as a quick snack that’s full of protein with not a lot of calories and you can buy the 4 packs at the dollar store so tasty and have a little zesty flavor
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?