BY SLIM JIM #2 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stoma...1 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Stephanie A.
My husband loves these!!! He can eat a whole box at a time lol!! Perfect snack!!!! A+++
Valeria G.
I loveee me some slim Jim! As a kid my mother would never let me get these but now I get these all the time because they’re just a i good
Brooke R.
I love Slim Jims! It has a great flavor and has the chewy texture that makes you think of jerky. It comes in great packaging and great sizes. They are inexpensive and last a long time. They are great for a pick-me-up when out hiking or exercising for just a bit of protein!
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
Great on the go snack 🚗 especially if you want a snack but have a craving for meat and ready to eat prices are always great too my kids loves these grab and on the go little snacks !!
Victoria D.
Pretty much one of my favorite snacks! Packed full of protein and a good grab and go snack. If I'm able to eat a Slim Jim Mild Smoked Sticks at home it's so good with some sliced sharp cheddar cheese. Yum!😋
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
One of my favorite snacks for going on road trips. I love the taste very yummy. Maybe not the healthiest thing to eat but very good to eat.
Tracy L.
I love these classic Slim Jims. They're great as a quick snack or a refuel after the gym. They're easy to take around on a road trip and offer a great source of protein for the whole family. I love how affordable they are and I'd highly recommend trying one out!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Love these little bite size jerky’s! So good! And if you’re looking for high protein diet.. they’re good for you lol. Not expensive and tastes amazing! Just wish more came in one little box. But I’ll always love slim Jim’s!
Aj S.
Slim Jim Beef Sticks are the best! I grew up eating these and I still do. These Mild sticks aren’t spicy though. However, they pack some pretty good flavor!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this jerky!!! I don't know why but whenever I drink beer I crave them!! They are beefy and savory and salty and I can't have enough of it!!! Here's to beer and jerky!!!!!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what is your favorite way to eat these?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?