BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Basi A.
These are so disgusting if you look at the ingredients. It says mechanically processed chicken which means it's meat and bones ground together. They are unhealthy and full of synthetic products. Do not eat them. Thinking about it makes me nauseous! Gross!
Meghan B.
I have never liked these. It took me ages to finally try them just because I felt like a meat that you didn't have to refrigerate just doesn't sit right with me. When I did try it I wasn't surprised that I didn't like it. I found it to be tough and salty with a very odd flavor.
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are not good. They sometimes to salty and to hard to eat. I really dint recommend this product.
Claudia E.
Bay Port, MI
Taste is ok but the ingredients are horrible. I really don't want this gunk in my body or my kids.
lisa l.
Lies and deceit, these do not in fact make you slim. and probably weren't even made by a dude named jim
Taylor M.
These are always in my house. everyone loves them except me. i believe they taste fake and are too spicy.
Brittany M.
I don’t get how this one made the list. It’s a slimy, grease stick made with weird processed “meat.” I guess it’s really cheap, but yuck!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I imagine that this is close to what meat tastes like in dog food.. These are so greasy and have such an odd texture that I just can't make myself eat them.. Not to mention that when I have eaten them they made me burp the rest of the day and that made for an even worse taste in my mouth :(
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Used to my favorite go to snack till one day I got a piece of bone in mine :(((( was so grossed out never had one after that
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
I've always loved slim jims. however, I don't much care for them much anymore. they taste like pure grease, maybe they always have and I thought that were good when I was younger
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?