BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Thaly M.
Honestly hands down the best yummy snack for me on long trips! I get 15 in a box and I could devour these within a few hours plus these are mildly spicy but I enjoy it
Eden M.
Slim Jims are so yummy. They're perfect for quick on the go snacks. I keep them in my dorm room for after work something quick and easy! I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Omg best road trip snack ever! Also the linger you chew the better!! Defiantly a must have in the car on those long road tips u don't wanna stop on... plus protien!!! for u workoutters!
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the slim jims they are perfect for road trips. I like to eat them when I drive because it's hard to eat some foods when your driving. They are a sweet spicy perfect mix.
Amanda D.
Yummy, Slim Jim original are the best meat snack, period. I buy the mini packs and keep them at work and in my purse. They are not very healthy but the taste is irresistible.
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
My grandson and I just love these. Especially the original flavor. When we go grocery shopping my grandson always asks for a Slim Jim at the checkout instead of candy.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love to have snacks while on the road and slim jims are my favorite thing to snack on while on the road. love the taste very mild they also have a variety of flavors.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
I'm not a fan of these, but my Husband loves them. They're expensive, but I buy them so he can keep them in his desk at work for a quick snack. Convenient, but like I said, they're a little pricey.
Jessica w.
I love slim jims. They are such a great snack for road trips and camping. I've enjoyed these since I was a little kid and glad to see they are still around and don't appear to be going anywhere/
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love slim Jim's always have I love beef jerky but I'd go for a slim Jim anytime. there an easy on the go snake to. my son takes them in his lunch box also.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?