BY SLIM JIM #4 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stoma...1 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?2 Answers
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
These are great for snacks on the go! My kids love these! The mild is great for them since the original tend to be a little on the spicy side for them. The flavor is great as well.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
I've always loved slim jims. however, I don't much care for them much anymore. they taste like pure grease, maybe they always have and I thought that were good when I was younger
Yolanda C.
I been eating Slim Jim sticks since I was young. They are very tasty. You can stick it in your pocket or throw it in your purse and have a snack at your reach. I even serve them at parties with cheese sauce.
Halie J.
Of course these things cannot be good for you, but that doesn't stop me from devouring them! These have always been my go-to snack and they will not last in my household!
Eden M.
Slim Jims are so yummy. They're perfect for quick on the go snacks. I keep them in my dorm room for after work something quick and easy! I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
alexis m.
If I were you don't start eating this same with children it's not healthy for you and I would suggest staying away it might taste good but is it really good for you? NO
María P.
Slim Jim smoked snack sticks are the best snack ever! They are so tasty, but a little expensive. The spicy flavor is my favorite, but the other flavors are good too.
Thaly M.
Honestly hands down the best yummy snack for me on long trips! I get 15 in a box and I could devour these within a few hours plus these are mildly spicy but I enjoy it
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Omg best road trip snack ever! Also the linger you chew the better!! Defiantly a must have in the car on those long road tips u don't wanna stop on... plus protien!!! for u workoutters!
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the slim jims they are perfect for road trips. I like to eat them when I drive because it's hard to eat some foods when your driving. They are a sweet spicy perfect mix.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what is your favorite way to eat these?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?