BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These meat snacks taste good but can be very greasy. They are a good salty snack but can also be a bit unhealthy. These serving sizes are great for curbing cravings in small amounts to avoid being unhealthy.
Missiah R.
Durand, MI
The best thing you can get at the gas station besides gas. I personally only buy these when I know I've got a long car ride ahead of me. Maybe that actually adds to the taste, you know, certain things are just meant to be eaten in the car.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Slim Jims are amazing! I usually eat them with cheese and it adds so much more wonderful flavors. It is a great snack that is on the go anywhere. I enjoy dipping it into spicy mayo sauce as well!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Slim jims are great. An adorable, easy and tasty snack on the go. They have protein that keeps me full and going. They also have individually wrapped beef jerky strips too. All so delicious!
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
Slim jims have to be one of the best snack foods ever! (of course, not health wise lol) I usually buy the can of snack sized ones or the box thats shown above and just snack throughout the day if i don't have time to take a lunch break. tons of flavor!
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
These are great for snacks on the go! My kids love these! The mild is great for them since the original tend to be a little on the spicy side for them. The flavor is great as well.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
I've always loved slim jims. however, I don't much care for them much anymore. they taste like pure grease, maybe they always have and I thought that were good when I was younger
Precious L.
I been eating Slim Jim sticks since I was young. They are very tasty. You can stick it in your pocket or throw it in your purse and have a snack at your reach. I even serve them at parties with cheese sauce.
Halie J.
Of course these things cannot be good for you, but that doesn't stop me from devouring them! These have always been my go-to snack and they will not last in my household!
Eden M.
Slim Jims are so yummy. They're perfect for quick on the go snacks. I keep them in my dorm room for after work something quick and easy! I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?