BY SLIM JIM #2 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
I love these soo much. I gave 4 stars because of how bad they are for you and because they can be a little expensive. I know it's meat and all beef jerky is expensive, though. These contain nitrates which are actually really bad for you. Don't eat too many!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
These are simply the best little beef sticks to snack on! They are a very good value, they have a great flavor, kids love them, the dog gets one occasionally, I pick these up whenever I get groceries to put in the snack cabinet, at Walmart, save a lot, family dollar, good family value! Great taste.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Slim Jims are the best creation EVER!!!! I am a Slim Jimaholic!! They are my favorite snack to eat. They taste amazing! They aren't expensive. If I could eat these all the time I would but the only downside is they are not the healthiest snack to eat so i try not to eat too many but it is a very hard thing to do. The struggle is real for sure! lol.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These yummy treats aren't that healthy, but they taste awesome. They are inexpensive and you can find them anywhere for a snack and kids really like them! I typically buy them for traveling because they don't need to be refrigerated and they are small and easy to carry.
Maricel O.
I give this snack a 5 out of 5 stars . I am such a meat lover so these to go snack sticks are the best . It's very chewy and it taste like pepperoni but it's amazing . No one wants to carry meat in their lunch box because of the smell and what not . Crackers and cheese strings and slim jims is a great on the go snack .
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I put these in my boys stockings, Easter baskets, Valentine's boxes, and every snack bag/box I ever make them. They are a must have staple in our home, my boys are obsessed with them! And i like that giving them a mini stick keeps them from eating the large ones!
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I used to basically live off of these at snack time when I was younger. I loved them then, but now I tend to find them to be kind of greasy/oily. I usually just eat the original ones, I'm not a big fan of the spicy.
Isadora C.
Kennesaw, GA
Oh my goodness these things will be the end of me. Not the healthiest things in the word but they taste amazing. They're greasy yet still meaty and just hit the spot. If you ever get the chance to buy a pack of these get them, they are the best snack.
Alexis T.
I love to keep these in the snack pantry for the kids. Mild because the regular tends to be a tad spicy for my kids preference. Portion size is perfect for little ones and easy to bring on the go. I think I pay less than $3 at Walmart for these
Tanya H.
Elkton, MD
These are a must have in my snack drawer. My family loves them. I always make sure they are in Stock. I always put them in gifts or stockings. My kids love that I put one in their lunchbox everyday. I love they have the 28 count boxes now!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?