BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Jordan F.
Love Slim Jims! They always remind me of long car rides and are the perfect sort or spicy snack to counter all the salty and sweet snacks i like to binge on when I'm feeling snacky.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I grew up with these meaty, spicy treats! As a kid my family was constantly traveling and/or going camping. These are the perfect on the go snacks that fill you up without weighing you down. I am 27 and still love Slim Jims! My 6 year old son is no different, as he loves them as well. For him, it's always fun to peel the skin off first, chew it and then devour the meat on the inside! These are great snacks for on the go, for busy moms who just want to keep some handy for quick hunger moments! They aren't the healthiest, but in moderation these are certainly satisfying!
Aubrey S.
Manchester, CT
Slim jims are probably one of the best snacks you could ever get. I don't even have anything bad to say about because it's so good. You can buy them for very cheap at like a gas station, or even in the grocery store, and they only cost like a dollar.
alexis m.
If I were you don't start eating this same with children it's not healthy for you and I would suggest staying away it might taste good but is it really good for you? NO
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Slim Jims is one of my favorite snacks. I love the Tabasco flavor, then the mild second and the original last. These are a great pick me up, are fairly inexpensive and they are delicious!
Shelby L.
The mild flavor is my all time favorite Slim Jim!! It just has something more refreshing than the original. It's so tasty, I could eat the heck out of them. They are great with cheese and crackers. Slim jims have a nice "skin" to them that gives a great textural element to the snack. They are pretty inexpensive as far as beef jerky goes, and pack a punch of flavor. I would recommend to anyone who loves a quick fix of jerky!
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Every time when I use to go to the grocery store I use to buy a pack of these and I never wanted to stop buying them , but I started gaining weight so I gave them a break but they are so delicious, if you like pork or bacon then you will love this so much, the mild feeling stays on your mouth for a little even if you drink water or soda you will feel the slim Jim in your month, it's so good I swear I could buy a million of these. I grew up with these meaty treats like if they were meant for me lol I was so obsessed with slim Jim's and I'm still am. Deff love this, couldn't asked for a better meat snack if you haven't ate food for lunch.
BettyLina T.
These are great because they are pocket size and perfect to carry in a lunch box, backpack, purse, or diaper bag. My daughter loves them for a nice snack while on the run. The cheapest I have found them for this pack is $3.50 at my local Family Dollar but they are worth it. They also make great stocking stuffers around the holidays.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I love Slim-Jims, although the original flavor is my favorite (I actually find the original ones to be spicier than the mild)! I have at least one a week and my dad always sends me a bunch in my Christmas care package. They are delicious and fun to eat, but you have to make sure you don't eat too many at once or they will cause major heartburn!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
I imagine that this is close to what meat tastes like in dog food.. These are so greasy and have such an odd texture that I just can't make myself eat them.. Not to mention that when I have eaten them they made me burp the rest of the day and that made for an even worse taste in my mouth :(
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?