BY SLIM JIM #2 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stoma...1 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?2 Answers
Victoria D.
Pretty much one of my favorite snacks! Packed full of protein and a good grab and go snack. If I'm able to eat a Slim Jim Mild Smoked Sticks at home it's so good with some sliced sharp cheddar cheese. Yum!😋
Brooke R.
I love Slim Jims! It has a great flavor and has the chewy texture that makes you think of jerky. It comes in great packaging and great sizes. They are inexpensive and last a long time. They are great for a pick-me-up when out hiking or exercising for just a bit of protein!
Tracy L.
I love these classic Slim Jims. They're great as a quick snack or a refuel after the gym. They're easy to take around on a road trip and offer a great source of protein for the whole family. I love how affordable they are and I'd highly recommend trying one out!
Shellby M.
These are so good on the go as a quick snack that’s full of protein with not a lot of calories and you can buy the 4 packs at the dollar store so tasty and have a little zesty flavor
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Love these little bite size jerky’s! So good! And if you’re looking for high protein diet.. they’re good for you lol. Not expensive and tastes amazing! Just wish more came in one little box. But I’ll always love slim Jim’s!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
There's absolutely no denying that Slim Jims are tasty. They pack a powerful flavor punch. There's that tang to them and the snap when you bite into it and the texture is delicious to chew.
Ciera W.
I eat these by the 5 pack box. They are just sooo good! I always tell myself, just eat one, but I just can't help it. They're also a good snack for that rumbling tummy before lunchtime!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this jerky!!! I don't know why but whenever I drink beer I crave them!! They are beefy and savory and salty and I can't have enough of it!!! Here's to beer and jerky!!!!!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Mild for the win. While the original is good I just love the flavor that the mild sticks give. Plus these sticks are only like a buck 50 after tax which is great because I will snack on these all times of the night.
Kaila F.
I love these just while I’m driving and need a little extra something. It’s not super salty tasting but there is a high amount of salt in them. They’re super convenient to eat and shouldn’t cost you more than 2$
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what is your favorite way to eat these?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?