BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Mild for the win. While the original is good I just love the flavor that the mild sticks give. Plus these sticks are only like a buck 50 after tax which is great because I will snack on these all times of the night.
Hannah T.
Tucson
Sometimes you just crave the salty, meaty greasy goodness of a slim Jim and when you’re in that mood no other jerky will do. I’ve liked a few of their flavors but still prefer original. It’s the perfect snack to have in your car or purse because it has more protein than some other snacks. I like most people really love slim Jim’s.
Ciera W.
I eat these by the 5 pack box. They are just sooo good! I always tell myself, just eat one, but I just can't help it. They're also a good snack for that rumbling tummy before lunchtime!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love Slim Jim's, the mild ones are my favorite because I feel like that have the best flavor and they are a little spicy. Perfect for when you are on a road trip and just need a little snack
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have been obsessed with these since I was a little girl and I still constantly keep a stash of them in my pantry for snacking. Great price, great amount, and great taste. Perfect buy!
Jessica C.
Slim Jim Mild Sticks are great. They are great as is or with cheese and crackers. Slim Jim Milk Sticks are a great size to take on the go, in your purse or in a backpack, and are more filling than some other snacks. We do not eat them often but when we do it is a good change of pace snack.
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
These are simply the best little beef sticks to snack on! They are a very good value, they have a great flavor, kids love them, the dog gets one occasionally, I pick these up whenever I get groceries to put in the snack cabinet, at Walmart, save a lot, family dollar, good family value! Great taste.
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love slim Jims I always stock up on these, especially when I have company, I serve these with wine. they go hand and hand. I usually buy these at family dollar. they are handy to have on the go. I always keep a box of slim jims in my pocketbook.I highly recommend this to everyone.
Alexis T.
I love to keep these in the snack pantry for the kids. Mild because the regular tends to be a tad spicy for my kids preference. Portion size is perfect for little ones and easy to bring on the go. I think I pay less than $3 at Walmart for these
Telia W.
Conway, AR
these are so good I eat these almost every day I'm so obsessed !!! this are a really good midnight snack or something to eat when you're waiting on dinner or lunch. I recommend this to anybody that loves slim jims or that's never tried it I am definitely a repeated user & always will be.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?
Dana B.
seymour, CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!