BY SLIM JIM #3 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stomach but l...1 Answers
  • Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?1 Answers
Shellby M.
These are so good on the go as a quick snack that’s full of protein with not a lot of calories and you can buy the 4 packs at the dollar store so tasty and have a little zesty flavor
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Mild for the win. While the original is good I just love the flavor that the mild sticks give. Plus these sticks are only like a buck 50 after tax which is great because I will snack on these all times of the night.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
There's absolutely no denying that Slim Jims are tasty. They pack a powerful flavor punch. There's that tang to them and the snap when you bite into it and the texture is delicious to chew.
Ciera W.
I eat these by the 5 pack box. They are just sooo good! I always tell myself, just eat one, but I just can't help it. They're also a good snack for that rumbling tummy before lunchtime!
kai f.
I love these just while I’m driving and need a little extra something. It’s not super salty tasting but there is a high amount of salt in them. They’re super convenient to eat and shouldn’t cost you more than 2$
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have been obsessed with these since I was a little girl and I still constantly keep a stash of them in my pantry for snacking. Great price, great amount, and great taste. Perfect buy!
Sheera M.
Love Slim Jim.They are packed full of spices and flavor.When I'm in the mood for something and can't decide they are my go-to.They are even made in mini so now you can take them with you wherever you go.
Jessica C.
Slim Jim Mild Sticks are great. They are great as is or with cheese and crackers. Slim Jim Milk Sticks are a great size to take on the go, in your purse or in a backpack, and are more filling than some other snacks. We do not eat them often but when we do it is a good change of pace snack.
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love slim Jims I always stock up on these, especially when I have company, I serve these with wine. they go hand and hand. I usually buy these at family dollar. they are handy to have on the go. I always keep a box of slim jims in my pocketbook.I highly recommend this to everyone.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Are these pure protein or do they have a lot of carbs too? Wondering if it would be good for the Atkins diet (high protein, very low carb) Thanks!
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?