BY SLIM JIM #6 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Snap into a Slim Jim. Individually wrapped sticks. U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Can i have a sample,?4 Answers
  • I know the package says mild but with a very touchy stoma...1 Answers
  • what is your favorite way to eat these?2 Answers
Victoria D.
Pretty much one of my favorite snacks! Packed full of protein and a good grab and go snack. If I'm able to eat a Slim Jim Mild Smoked Sticks at home it's so good with some sliced sharp cheddar cheese. Yum!😋
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I love Slim Jims! It has a great flavor and has the chewy texture that makes you think of jerky. It comes in great packaging and great sizes. They are inexpensive and last a long time. They are great for a pick-me-up when out hiking or exercising for just a bit of protein!
Shellby M.
These are so good on the go as a quick snack that’s full of protein with not a lot of calories and you can buy the 4 packs at the dollar store so tasty and have a little zesty flavor
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
There's absolutely no denying that Slim Jims are tasty. They pack a powerful flavor punch. There's that tang to them and the snap when you bite into it and the texture is delicious to chew.
Tracy L.
I love these classic Slim Jims. They're great as a quick snack or a refuel after the gym. They're easy to take around on a road trip and offer a great source of protein for the whole family. I love how affordable they are and I'd highly recommend trying one out!
Ciera W.
I eat these by the 5 pack box. They are just sooo good! I always tell myself, just eat one, but I just can't help it. They're also a good snack for that rumbling tummy before lunchtime!
Jessica F.
San Antonio
I think I like slim Jim’s so much because that’s what I ate when I was growing up. They have a unique spice blend that makes me happy, and they have an appealing price. They’re also sold at pretty much any gas station so they make a great road trip snack.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this jerky!!! I don't know why but whenever I drink beer I crave them!! They are beefy and savory and salty and I can't have enough of it!!! Here's to beer and jerky!!!!!
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have ate these my whole life and love them so much. They are affordable and super convenient! Pros is they have a great taste they are quick and easy and affordable cons you will burp the taste up all day. I recommend and will buy again
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Mild for the win. While the original is good I just love the flavor that the mild sticks give. Plus these sticks are only like a buck 50 after tax which is great because I will snack on these all times of the night.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Slim Jim Product?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Can i have a sample,?
Maria E.
Lawrence, MA
When do you prefer a Slim Jim?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what is your favorite way to eat these?
Valerie S.
Mayfield, KY
I have never tried the mild. Does it have any spice to it all?