Pistachios or slim Jim's? [product:slim-jim-meat-sticks-028oz-100box]
Start your review of Slim Jim Meat Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Hazard, KY
I purchase the "Mild" kind from Walmart. I love these so much. I literally buy three of the 24 count boxes every time I go to Walmart. These are great tasting and wonderful late night snacks. I also put it in my boyfriends lunch box for him to snack on throughout the day. Thanks for creating such a wonderful product. We are loyal customers and will continue to purchase as long as they are made!
Mount Juliet, TN
OMG...Slim Jims!! My favorite snack! Plus this pack is a really good value! My family has always ate these and when I was a kid my school would sell them during snack!
No Special Diet
i love these stupid meat sticks. they taste so good and they’re cheap but they make your breath smell god awful and they’re so bad for you. i still eat them though.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Wildomar, CA
Okay so these are so bad for you but they are so so yummy. i snack on these with ritz crackers. they are my junk food secret. lol! i love, love, love them
Organic
Pathfork, KY
I love Slim Jim's. I don't know why it says they have been discontinued becuase I get them at Wal-Mart and food city all time. They are really good.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Kroger
Cheap. Delicious. Convenient. Our go to camping trip or road trip snack. Not healthy at all but low carb and high protein works well for hikes.
Paleo
Slim jims r the best snack u could ever have to snack on i love these so much its a perfect snack to buy n eat i prefer people to buy these
Nut Free
one of the best snacks i got a box of them and they are gone . didnt take me 20min and i ate them all there much better than the long ones
Niles
Can't deny it taste good but the ingredients list is horrible! I can easily eat way too many of them and for the fat content not worth it
Organic, Low Carb
Grand Blanc , MI
A must have in my house my kids can eat 20 each a day lol. Thank you for the 100 count box lol. I like they are grad and go!!