BY SLIM JIM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I never used to like these for some reason but now I enjoy eating them. Perfect to grab in the store for a quick snack or for traveling to keep in my bag incase someone wants something to snack on.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
I love these!! They are perfect for an on the go snack. I have been eating these since I was a little kid, it was a snack between my dad and me for as long as I can remember
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
I used to love these, then they became harder to find.. My only real problem with them is they can be rather stiff at times and sometimes leave a waxy film in your mouth.
Brooke S.
I wish these were healthier because they are my guilty food. I love slim jims and can't resist picking one up if I see them at the store.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I love me some slim jims. I always have my boyfriend stop and buy me a slim jim and pepsi. Its good to me but he hates them.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Lots of sodium in these guys. My husband loves slimjims but I don't care for them. He likes the variety and the flavor.
Auddy W.
This product is perfect if you're looking to bulk, and it has a lot of protein. Otherwise, it's not healthy for you.
Carly I.
New Phila, OH
I think these are okay.. but they're so greasy its almost hard to eat a whole one or even more than one.
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
Everyone in my house loves these. They r great and not messy.yay slim Jims.n the prices r great
lindsey m.
Paris, TN
Love having a cheap and beefy flavorful snack! they are very handy and easy to grab on the go.