Slim Jim Giant Slim Mild - 24 Pack

by Slim Jim

#15 in Jerky

Slim Jim Giant Slim Mild - 24 Pack

Where can I buy these jerky at?
Where in the world do they sell this at? I need some in my life!!! This is amazing!!!
Start your review of Slim Jim Giant Slim Mild - 24 Pack!
Miami Gardens, FL
I eat these suckers obsessively! Its a great snack for hiking and moving around in the car  and being active in general. I got the jerky at Walmart  it was affordable, everyone I know asked for me to share it with them ... I HAVE to buy more! I love these; the flavor is the bomb dot com and I highly recommend trying it out.
Charlton Heights
Compared to beef jerky option within other brands, this one would have to be a go to. It is a bit pricey, but every brand of jerky is pricey. Jim Beam's, however, packs a punch with flavors and is so delightfully moist and mouthwatering, you'll never buy another brand again.
Salt Lake City
My husband is obsessed with these seeds. They're affordable and very delicious. Some others he's tried a bit better, but these are definitely one of the best. You can purchase at any major retailer and sometimes at gas stations too. Will definitely buy again!
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Perfect consistency! Not too chewy or fatty. Taste is fabulous. Actually pretty easy to find. The price point, I mean it IS beef jerky and it is amazing. I certainly don’t mind paying for quality and consistency!
York, PA
As far as beef jerky goes, this is some pretty good stuff! It comes with a bunch if flavors and has that great original flavor we have all come to know and love.
SCRANTON, PA
I love beef jerky and this stuff is tasty.  It's so tender and delicious.  I wish that it were cheaper, but I'd have to buy out the farm to curb my appetite otherwise.  I eyeball it in the store,  but rarely ever purchase it myself.  It's hard to buy an $8 snack when I can opt for a $1 candybar or bag of chips.
Los Angeles, CA
So flavourful and nice cut up pieces.  Something to keep you going during the monotonous hours at work.  The price is well worth it.  The family goes through a few bags.  Ralphs carries these.  I might of seen some on amazon.   Try it, I feel like this jerky stands out.
Crescent Spgs, KY
My boyfriend and I always get these when we go on a road trip. They are smoky, sweet and also whiskey good! These taste a lot like the BBQ sauce and are not a gross imitation like some BBQ flavors are. Perfect combo of smoky and sweet!
I’m a sucker for some good beef jerky. While I normally am not a fan of store bought jerky I do enjoy this flavor. It tasted good and wasn’t too chewy. When I pass by it in the store I have to grab a bag
CRYSTAL RIVER, FL
I am a big beef jerky eater and this brand is always fresh. I bought it at a local grocery store and usually where I shop for it. The pro's are that they are always fresh and tender. Not dried out like some of the other brands I have tried and the flavor is phenomenal.