BY SLIM JIM #14 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Slim Jim Giant Slim Mild - 24 Pack see more...

Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I eat these suckers obsessively! Its a great snack for hiking and moving around in the car  and being active in general. I got the jerky at Walmart  it was affordable, everyone I know asked for me to share it with them ... I HAVE to buy more! I love these; the flavor is the bomb dot com and I highly recommend trying it out.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beef jerky is honestly so under-rated to me. I could eat this all day, every day! They have a few different flavor options so that and jerky lover can find the one right for them. I prefer some with more heat or pepperflakes so I like the I have choices. All jerky, to me, runs pretty expensive but it's always worth it
Angie J.
Charlton Heights
Compared to beef jerky option within other brands, this one would have to be a go to. It is a bit pricey, but every brand of jerky is pricey. Jim Beam's, however, packs a punch with flavors and is so delightfully moist and mouthwatering, you'll never buy another brand again.
Tere C.
Salt Lake City
My husband is obsessed with these seeds. They're affordable and very delicious. Some others he's tried a bit better, but these are definitely one of the best. You can purchase at any major retailer and sometimes at gas stations too. Will definitely buy again!
Kirah L.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Perfect consistency! Not too chewy or fatty. Taste is fabulous. Actually pretty easy to find. The price point, I mean it IS beef jerky and it is amazing. I certainly don’t mind paying for quality and consistency!
Michael H.
York, PA
As far as beef jerky goes, this is some pretty good stuff! It comes with a bunch if flavors and has that great original flavor we have all come to know and love.
Ashley H.
Scranton, PA
I love beef jerky and this stuff is tasty.  It's so tender and delicious.  I wish that it were cheaper, but I'd have to buy out the farm to curb my appetite otherwise.  I eyeball it in the store,  but rarely ever purchase it myself.  It's hard to buy an $8 snack when I can opt for a $1 candybar or bag of chips.
Alexandria R.
Thornton
Very delicious!  One of the best beef jerks that I have had in a long time. Great value for the price considering how pricey gas station food is lately. Great flavor though. Absolutely loved it! I would definitely buy it again! Just like chewing some jerky then taking a shot.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love this Jim Beam beef jerky! It has nice texture and isn’t super hard, more on the tender side. I love the flavor too, it’s a nice smoky flavor. Good taste and great quality! This beef jerky ya great for snacking and amazing to take on camping/hiking trips.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
So flavourful and nice cut up pieces.  Something to keep you going during the monotonous hours at work.  The price is well worth it.  The family goes through a few bags.  Ralphs carries these.  I might of seen some on amazon.   Try it, I feel like this jerky stands out.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these jerky at?
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Where in the world do they sell this at? I need some in my life!!! This is amazing!!!