Slim Jim Giant Meat  Pepperoni Sticks

Slim Jim Giant Meat Pepperoni Sticks

BY SLIM JIM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Slim Jim Giant Sticks - Pepperoni - 0.97 oz, 24 pk. When Male Spice Loss attacks, fight back with aggressive and fast-acting Slim Jim Giant Sticks. With a variety of spicy flavors, Giant Sticks remain the most popular over-the-counter treatment for extreme MSL cases. Pepperoni has the best part of a pizza in a convenient stick form. No spicy side can resist.

Slim Jim Giant Meat  Pepperoni Sticks
Slim Jim Giant Meat Pepperoni Sticks
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I love slim jims especially that they come in different flavors and different sizes. However I gave it a 4 because sometimes they tend to be a little hard. They are cheap and get them almost anywhere overall I like them and would recommend them to others.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
My boyfriend lives in the UK and his brother overheard our conversation on slim jims and he's absolutely revolted by the idea of meat in stick form but honestly the pepperoni flavor is the greatest fake meat stick I have ever eaten. It's probably super high in salt content but I won't worry about that right now.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Slim jims are really good and tasty they are a great on the good snack I veen earing them since I was younger and still eat them today even my kids like them
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
One of my favorite snacks of all times! Great for on the go for me and the kids. They even ask for these as stocking stuffers!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Great for on the go! perfect for the kids and easy to pack. Hard to open, but once you get it open you're good.
Phoebe b.
I tried some from my friend and I have to say I absolutely hated the taste. I will never understand Slim Jims