Slim Jim Giant Meat Jamaican Jerk Stick

by Slim Jim

Whats the difference between these and the regular ones?
Start your review of Slim Jim Giant Meat Jamaican Jerk Stick!
How would you rate this product?
South Daytona , FL
My husband loves, and would only eat the pepperoni version of slim jims. They became hard to find around town, so being the good wife that I am (ha ha). I started a subscription so I can still get them for him. However, I finally tried one. HUGE mistake. Now I want one a day. Then my mom asked to try one. Another HUGE mistake. Now for every one that we have...my husband MAY get one. These are so good, it's scary. Someone may determine that they are trying to take over the world!.
Moore Haven, FL
Always get them before car rides so I don't get carsick. Very cheap and you can find them anywhere such as gas stations
No Special Diet
These were my favorite growing up! Great flavor but had to cut back on them because of how unhealthy and fattening.
dayton, TN
The Jamaican Jerk flavor is good, odd, but good. I'm not really sure it's a great idea for a meat stick.
Alexander, NC
My husband and my dad love these!! So I always try and get these to put with their stockings and such
Harlingen, TX
Slim jims are good my sister hates them ha but i think there so delicious i like them alot
Sugar Free
Ridgecrest, CA
This slim jim is pretty good the only thing is that is not and that's the jerky taste to it