BY SLIM JIM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Slim Jim is America’s #1 brand of meat stick, and now you can enjoy your favorite meat snack with cheese. This pack contains 18 individually wrapped Slim Jim Big Boss Mild Beef ’n Cheese Snack Sticks, perfect for snacking on the go. Beef and cheddar... see more...

Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love some gym products and this message just easy just Papa money into my purse of book bag and I'm on the go taste great my whole family eats them as well
Maddison D.
COMMERCE, GA
I like Slim Jim and like that this comes in bulk, but I do not like how expensive it is at most stores. Has anyone been able to find it at a decent price?
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Slim Jims are awesome snacks! It's great that they now have the beef and cheddar sticks that are easy to pop into my lunch for on the go protein.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love beef and cheese who doesn't? it is great for travel and for concerts or games. The cheese is nice because it makes the heat go away.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Me and my family love this product its fresh and the meat it has a great taste an then you got the cheese which makes it taste really tasty
Arlene A.
Vallejo, Ca
Great combination! Really great on the go and awesome for a quick protein snack. The cheese is actually tastier than I'd expected.
Anna R.
I love slim jim beef and cheese because the cheese makes the spiciness go away and because they taste so amazing
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
I love the Slim Jim flavor of the meat stick. I use the beef n cheese as my protein snack through out the day

Amazon