BY COSTCO

Cosco slim fold high chair - ikat dots see more...

• Does anyone else have the problem of remembering how you...3 Answers
Sydnee H.
Lewisbug, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I had two of these high chairs with my children and they were both very nice. I loved how light weight these high chairs are and especially loved that they told compact, I did however find them hard to clean since the seat cover was not removable
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this high chair on sale for $25 which is a really decent price considering most high chairs or well over a hundred, it does a job and my favorite part about it is it collapses down so small you can just carry it with you anywhere. The fact that it's so compact is super useful if you ever need to bring it somewhere you don't have to dread lugging around a huge high chair. The biggest bonus for me is requires little to almost no assembly it takes 5 minutes out of the box.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This little high cchair is so cute. A lot smaller than the ones that were out when I was a kid. It's great that it folds down to half its size that way it doesnt rake up to much space in ypur house
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have twins so we needed two high chairs that weren't going to break the bank! We purchased these high chairs at Walmart for about 29$ each! They fold up easily and pretty compact for how tall they are! The seat cover is not meant to come off to be washed. That's a con. HOWEVER we unscrewed the seat cover and slit a small opening in the bottom cushion area to slip out the board that makes the seat area. Once we got the board out we simply threw the cushions in the washing machine with NO PROBLEMS. After letting the cushion air dry, we simply put the seat cushion back together and VIOLA instant clean! It would be easy to give this high chair a poor rating because of the seemingly "un-washable" cushion but with a little creativity, it can be done and the con is fixed!
Cotton M.
Martinez
I liked this product, it was easy to use and had a bunch of good features including the removable tray it made it easier to clean and wash up... because kids are messy and it lasted throughout two kids so I would reccomend to anyone who is looking
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this highchair to keep at my moms house. The price was good & it turned out to be a great highchair for the price. My mom also loved that it didn't take up a lot of space.
Jannette  .
douglas az
This high chair was given as a gift to my daughter , and let me tell you it has been passed down to two of her sisters t was bought at Walmart at very good price ! This one is very recommendable !
Aubrie F.
Very light weight easy to use high chair. The tray can be washed in the dishwasher and the chair can be folded down easily and stored away. The only thing I found that I didn't like about this is that its hard to clean. The material on the back of the chair holds stains and grime. I felt like I was constantly scrubbing and the chair still looked grimy and gross. I would even take it out and spray it with the house and it still held onto grime and stickiness. This reason alone is the reason we replaced it for an all plastic high chair. We were able to use this chair for a long time it will fit your child for a wide span of ages from little to toddler age
Kimberly C.
PERFECT! It was less than $50 and it folds right in half! It has three distances for the tray portion. It is great for traveling and storing in small spaces.

I got it because I need something that is a one and go type of traveling system. You just pull the levers and it is in half!
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
We bought this high chair to keep at my in-laws for when we visit. It is really well made and very affordable. The only problem I have with it is the angle of the seat itself. When you put kids in it and then put the tray on they are almost forced to slouch.
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
Does anyone else have the problem of remembering how you close it or is it just me ...???