BY SLIM-FAST #3 in Nutritional Drinks

SlimFast1 can help you. Get What You Really Want. this summer! SlimFast is the perfect base for deliciously creamy summer cocktails/mocktails. SlimFast has partnered with DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, host of “Drink up” on The Cooking Channel, who created. four exclusive recipes. featuring some of the tastiest and trendiest ingredients of the season. With just 130-190 calories in every delicious cocktail, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the summer in your favorite teeny bikini.2. SlimFast products are sold at Amazon.com, as well as other online and local retailers nationwide. 1Losing more than 2lbs per week is not recommended. Exercise 30 minutes daily and follow the SlimFast plan. 2Cocktails are not a part of the SlimFast 3-2-1 plan. Occasional use recommended. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and please drink responsibly. see more...

Slim-Fast® Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake
  • "These taste great, and they are pretty good for meal replacement shakes, you feel like you're getting a little treat, the price is kind of high though or else I would buy them all the time but, this flavor is really yummy!" in 62 reviews
  • "These are good for a quick filler upper on the go, but I wouldn't rely on them to replace a meal or to assist in a weight loss program..." in 37 reviews
  • "I just tried this product about a week ago, and I was skeptical at first, but I have to admit it taste pretty good, I put mine in the freezer!" in 30 reviews
  • "My only complaint is that I was hungry a couple hours later and I seemed to be craving something sweet to mimic that strawberry flavor I'd enjoyed earlier." in 27 reviews
  • "(One bottle of Slim-Fast + One container of Greek Yogurt, mix together & freeze) While I did receive this product complimentary of Influenster, I will be buying more." in 19 reviews
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my. What can I say about this other than ladies DO YOUR RESEARCH! There are far superior protein shakes/meal replacements for you with less carbohydrates. All processed garbage. Yes you will probably lose weight but lets choose organic calories over chemical calories here!
Vanessa E.
Lynchburg, VA
The slim fast strawberry and cream shake mix is delicious. I love it better then others I have tried. I let it get really cold before drinking. It is much better then I had thought it would be due to reviews I read. I am very satisfied with this shake.I highly recommend.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Just drunk my first one this morning. I really liked the taste. Its been five hours since I've had it and I am just beginning to get hungry. I did have to have a small snack but I think if I would have been drinking water I wouldn't have needed the snack.
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
I have used these in the past and was pleased with the taste and did find they work to curb my appetite, however I stopped using them once I really looked at the ingredients and found sugar and fillers that do not jive with the way I like to feed my body.
Madeline M.
The chocolate skin fast tastes just like chocolate milk. It tastes good and is good for you and your diet. Can't go wrong with this drink! It's an alright price you probably can find it cheaper in one store verses another.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I tried these shakes last year. i replaced 2 meals for the day. although it taste great, i don't think it helped me lose any wait. taste great but don't think it helps much.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
I think there are better options for meal replacement shakes, but if you are in a pinch and just want to grab something straight from the fridge this is decent.
Lisa C.
I'm not very fond of this flavor...I like the chocolate. But if you use the product in the specified direction, you will see results.
Hannah J.
Moundville , AL
Slim-Fast is awesome! It has different great flavors and it very convenient. It's something you can grab and take on the go.
Whitney C.
Definitely one of the better tasting SlimFast shakes. Price was decent but I never saw any effects so I quit drinking them.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
What is the best flavor to drink?
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Does the long ingredient list on these shakes bother anyone else?
Kayla A.
San Bernardino, CA
Does it really help with losing weight?
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Is this good?
Is this product a satisfying meal replacement?