Add a Photo

By SLIM-FAST
#3 in Nutritional Drinks
SlimFast1 can help you. Get What You Really Want. this summer! SlimFast is the perfect base for deliciously creamy summer cocktails/mocktails. SlimFast has partnered with DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, host of “Drink up” on The Cooking Channel, who created. four exclusive recipes. featuring some of the tastiest and trendiest ingredients of the season. With just 130-190 calories in every delicious cocktail, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the summer in your favorite teeny bikini.2. SlimFast products are sold at Amazon.com, as well as other online and local retailers nationwide. 1Losing more than 2lbs per week is not recommended. Exercise 30 minutes daily and follow the SlimFast plan. 2Cocktails are not a part of the SlimFast 3-2-1 plan. Occasional use recommended. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and please drink responsibly.
Photos (6)
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH

I used to drink slim fasts every day, and use one to replace a meal, I lost a few good pounds with drinking them. I recommend, I bought them at superdrug (Britain) but recently moved to USA and stopped drinking them as I fell pregnant and now breastfeeding. I don't want to lose weight at the moment as I need everything so my baby can have it all through the milk, but if you're wanting to lose weight, look into buying these:
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV

Oh my. What can I say about this other than ladies DO YOUR RESEARCH! There are far superior protein shakes/meal replacements for you with less carbohydrates. All processed garbage. Yes you will probably lose weight but lets choose organic calories over chemical calories here!
Tiara B.
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA

I did not like the taste or texture of this drink. I felt like I was drinking crushed Cheerios with milk. I am actually going to buy more and put them in a smoothie with fruit in the future to see of that makes a difference. As of now, this is how I feel about this drink.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Lynchburg, VA

The slim fast strawberry and cream shake mix is delicious. I love it better then others I have tried. I let it get really cold before drinking. It is much better then I had thought it would be due to reviews I read. I am very satisfied with this shake.I highly recommend.
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.

It does not help you even a smidge. It does feel you up, but you start to feel hungry again pretty soon. Everyone talks about being committed to this thing, but you might as well be committed to the healthy diet, and not to spend extra money on drinks like that.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Warsaw, IN

I have used these in the past and was pleased with the taste and did find they work to curb my appetite, however I stopped using them once I really looked at the ingredients and found sugar and fillers that do not jive with the way I like to feed my body.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan

Just drunk my first one this morning. I really liked the taste. Its been five hours since I've had it and I am just beginning to get hungry. I did have to have a small snack but I think if I would have been drinking water I wouldn't have needed the snack.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence , MA

This product is really good,it works well. I lost a few pounds to it & im surprised because I thought it wouldn't even work but it did. It has Good taste & its not expensive at all, i do recommend to those who are struggling with their weight.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.

The chocolate skin fast tastes just like chocolate milk. It tastes good and is good for you and your diet. Can't go wrong with this drink! It's an alright price you probably can find it cheaper in one store verses another.
Karisa E.
Karisa E.
Newington, CT

Pretty good! I'm not a huge fan of "fake" strawberry, but this isn't awful. It also does a good job as a meal replacement, because it keeps you full. As long as you replace a meal with it you should see weight loss.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca

What is the best flavor to drink?
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN

Does the long ingredient list on these shakes bother anyone else?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
San Bernardino, CA

Does it really help with losing weight?
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa

Is this good?
Is this product a satisfying meal replacement?

Join Now