Add a Photo

By SLIM-FAST
#3 in Nutritional Drinks
SlimFast1 can help you. Get What You Really Want. this summer! SlimFast is the perfect base for deliciously creamy summer cocktails/mocktails. SlimFast has partnered with DR Mixologist, Darryl Robinson, host of “Drink up” on The Cooking Channel, who created. four exclusive recipes. featuring some of the tastiest and trendiest ingredients of the season. With just 130-190 calories in every delicious cocktail, you won’t have to worry about enjoying the summer in your favorite teeny bikini.2. SlimFast products are sold at Amazon.com, as well as other online and local retailers nationwide. 1Losing more than 2lbs per week is not recommended. Exercise 30 minutes daily and follow the SlimFast plan. 2Cocktails are not a part of the SlimFast 3-2-1 plan. Occasional use recommended. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and please drink responsibly.
Photos (6)
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my. What can I say about this other than ladies DO YOUR RESEARCH! There are far superior protein shakes/meal replacements for you with less carbohydrates. All processed garbage. Yes you will probably lose weight but lets choose organic calories over chemical calories here!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Lynchburg, VA
The slim fast strawberry and cream shake mix is delicious. I love it better then others I have tried. I let it get really cold before drinking. It is much better then I had thought it would be due to reviews I read. I am very satisfied with this shake.I highly recommend.
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.
It does not help you even a smidge. It does feel you up, but you start to feel hungry again pretty soon. Everyone talks about being committed to this thing, but you might as well be committed to the healthy diet, and not to spend extra money on drinks like that.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Warsaw, IN
I have used these in the past and was pleased with the taste and did find they work to curb my appetite, however I stopped using them once I really looked at the ingredients and found sugar and fillers that do not jive with the way I like to feed my body.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
Nov. 18, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Slim-Fast® Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake
Just drunk my first one this morning. I really liked the taste. Its been five hours since I've had it and I am just beginning to get hungry. I did have to have a small snack but I think if I would have been drinking water I wouldn't have needed the snack.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Slim-Fast® Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake
The chocolate skin fast tastes just like chocolate milk. It tastes good and is good for you and your diet. Can't go wrong with this drink! It's an alright price you probably can find it cheaper in one store verses another.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Yuck! So artificial tasting and chalky! These are intended to be a "meal replacement," but food is supposed to taste good, and this just makes me want to eat more. Each shake is 400 calories, and yuck, not worth it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Cascade, WI
These slim fast shakes did not keep me full enough to make it to my next meal.I do not like the chalky taste of them.Healthy eating and lots of water is by far the best way to lose weight safely.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the taste of this.I used to buy them all the time and then I stopped because I couldn't find it in my walmart.But this is so good for a meal replacement!! Must get !!!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I tried these shakes last year. i replaced 2 meals for the day. although it taste great, i don't think it helped me lose any wait. taste great but don't think it helps much.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
What is the best flavor to drink?
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN
Does the long ingredient list on these shakes bother anyone else?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
San Bernardino, CA
Does it really help with losing weight?
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
Is this good?
Is this product a satisfying meal replacement?