BY SLIMFAST

New 3-2-1 Plan&Trade; Choose 3 Snacks A Day Crunchy Satisfaction 100 Calories Per Pack 9 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 3G Fiber‡ 3 Snacks, 2 Slimfast Meal Bars Or Shakes Plus 1 Balanced Meal. Who Has Time To Slim Slowly?&Nbsp; Slim-Fast!&Reg; A Simple And Clinically Proven Plan To Help You Lose Weight Now! 3 Nourishing Snacks A Day Fruit, Veggies Or A Slim-Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar 2 Slim-Fat Shakes Or Meal Bars Per Day 1 Balanced 500 Calorie Meal Per Day After You Have Achieved Your Weight Loss Goal, Keep The Weight Off With One Slim Fast Mal A Day, Your Sensible Eating Habits, Daily Physical Activity, And Drinking Plenty Of Water.&Nbsp; Return To The Weight Loss Plan If You Start Regaining The Weight. Naturally Flavored 5 - .84Oz (24G) Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 4.23 Oz (120G) 1-800-Slimfast ‡Contains 3.5G Total Fat Per Serving. see more...

• How do these taste ? Are they overly cheesey?1 Answers
  • Where can I fine these? Are they good? 1 Answers
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
Often times I am underwhelmed by the amount of snack in a proportioned snack but this time I was very impressed. There was a good deal of snack with a great taste to go along with it. I did feel that there was a different little after taste, but it didn't bother me that much. I will definitely try them again.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I REALLY miss this product! I wish Slim Fast would bring back the nacho cheese bites! These were amazing! They had a nice crunch and great taste. It just worked! These even had a bit of fiber in them. You can't argue the low calories and the amount given was great. I wish I could have tried the sour cream and onion as well! Wish Slim Fast would bring these back. I don't like the idea of limited time and then take away all the great stuff! :[
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
The Slim-Fast Snack Bites are the perfect snack for my active and busy lifestyle. I tend to eat them as an afternoon snack when I'm on the go and it holds me over to dinner. Also, I recently went on a road trip and I packed some to eat in my car so I was not tempted to eat fast food along the way.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
These are really good. My mom didn't like them so I ate them :) There's more than you would expect in the bag and they seem to be air popped which tastes more filling that a regular chip.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
How do these taste ? Are they overly cheesey?
Sandy R.
Where can I fine these? Are they good?