BY SLIM-FAST

Up To 4 Hours Hunger Control With 190 Calories, 10G Protein And 5G Fiber Per Shake. Naturally &Amp; Artificially Flavored 6G Total Fat Per Serving 4 -&Nbsp;10 Oz Bottles see more...

Slim-Fast Shakes 4 Pack Rich Chocolate Royale
  • "I dont know if they necessarily have helped with any weight loss but they certainly are delicious! " in 1 review
Carol F.
These are good for on the go or a quick pick me up to get through the day. I like the chocolate flavor and putting them in my lunch kit to have between work and my after work exercise routine. I usually wait until I have a coupon because they are a little pricey.
Janelle K.
Poquoson, VA
Foodie Expert
These have a very chalky taste to them. They also do not fill me up! I find that I have to EAT after I drink one of these!! If you are looking for a meal replacement, these are NOT it!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
These are really good. I wish they weren't so expensive because I'd love to buy a bunch and take the slim fast challenge. These are so convenient.
Kristi K.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
Love these as a quick breakfast when I am running late on time. they taste like a guilty pleasure, but good news, they are good for you!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I think this shake has the best taste. It isn't gritty and it is really smooth. It is an easy to grab when you in a hurry.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
Foodie Expert
I am a teacher, and have to be at school early. I enjoy grabbing a can of Slim Fast for an easy breakfast.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
Foodie Expert
These things are so tasty! I don't know if they necessarily have helped with any weight loss but they certainly are delicious!
Kali D.
Ellensburg, WA
I drink these even though I'm not worried about weight! I think this flavor is that good! It's rich chocolate deliciousness!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
These are great to grab on the go! The taste is really delicious. Very chocolatey! I love that it has protein in it and helps me make it through my day!
Elaine W.
Clovis, NM
I like this better than the powder .It is easy to use and you don't have to mix anything with it. It is easy to take with you if you are in a hurry.