Slim-Fast Powder 3-2-1 High Protein Powder uploaded by Bridgette J.

BY SLIM-FAST

Slim-Fast 3-2-1 Creamy Chocolate High Protein Weight Loss Powder: Weight loss and weight management shake Delicious source of calcium and protein Includes 24 essential vitamins and minerals Curbs appetite Creamy milk chocolate flavor Smooth, rich taste Serve ice cold Naturally and artificially flavored No aftertaste 99% fat free 12.83 ounces see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marie H.
Massillon, OH
I like it. Its good. The taste is great, and it gives you energy, It also makes a good snack, but not a meal. Then again, I eat a lot.. :/
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I make this Slimfast mix every morning post workout. It keeps me full for around 4 hours. I mix one scoop with ice, vanilla almond milk, and organic peanut butter then I blend it in my magic bullet. It is sooo good this way. I've seen it for $6.99-9.99 at different stores. I definitely prefer the shake mix over the bottled premade shakes.
justine C.
Key West , FL
Foodie Expert
Found this in my mother in laws cabinet. I was so thirsty and I didn't want water. This was the best thing I could have ran into accidentally lol Keeps me full for around 3hours
Ryan T.
This works so well, it keeps me from wanting to eat everything and it tastes great! It works well as a protein shake and its very low in fat. love!
Lawaina G.
Foodie Expert
This is such a great product. I use this on a regular. It makes you feel full for a long period and you're not starving which is very great.
Kenzie F.
Tastes great. Has a good amount of protein. Isn't to expensive. Bought twice but found they were best with almond milk.