Slim-Fast Optima French Vanilla Shake Mix 12.83 oz

"45% Less Sugar Than Our French Vanilla Ultra Powder Mix**NEW_LINE*200 Calories as Prepared. Great Taste. 24 Vitamins & Minerals, 50% of Daily Calcium (as prepared). 14 Servomgs - spoon stirrable, artificially flavored.*NEW_LINE*Start losing weight today with the Slim-Fast Plan. Use the Slim-Fast Day as your guide. You can eat six times a day: two Slim-Fast Meals, three snacks, one sensible meal...increase your physical activity, drink plenty of water and lose weight! It's that simple! Then keep it off with one Slim-Fast Meal a day, your sensible eating habits and physical activity. If you start to regain weight go back on the weight loss plan.*NEW_LINE**NEW_LINE* Helps Control Hunger. W/Fat Free Milk. Spoon Stirrable. Great Value. 14 Servings.Good Source of Protein.50% of Daily Calcium.24 Vitamins & Minerals " see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Okay so wow I love these shakes. I have lost over 15 lbs from using SlimFast. The shakes taste amazing and keep me full for a long time. It really acts as a meal supplement. For what it is, it's not super super expensive and it does get the job done. So overall, I really like this and would definitely recommend!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love this flavor. My mom would buy this favor constantly from stater brothers. Not too expensive, really enjoy the mild flavor and would use this as a partial meal replacement. I would still eat something small but I love getting in my nutrients from these drinks. Tastes wonderful.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
I love this product. I lost a lot of weight using this for breakfast and lunch and small microwave meal at night (and exercise). They are quite emphatic about one point. This product does not and will not give you 100% of your daily nutritional needs. Some things you need are simply not in there. You need to have real food in your diet also. I use both the regular powder and the high protein powder.

The vanilla flavor is a nice base to build on. For breakfast I often add apricots, strawberries or even chocolate. I also add flax seed for fiber and omega-3. The directions say to mix it with skim milk, but I replace some of the milk with non-fat plain yogurt. It's a dream.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
To be perfectly frank, had my mom not bought this, I probably would've passed this and ANY Slim-Fast product up in the isles, BUT I will say that this stuff is so deliciously yummy, both alone or paired with whatever you choose to blend this up with; personally I LOVE blending a cup of this, a tablespoon of peanut butter and and almond milk... Yum! This only did a decent job and suppressing my appetite, which totally defeats the purpose, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tatiana M.
Waterbury, CT
I love this ... It has help me with my weight loss journey and my son too we have lost more then 10 pounds in 2 weeks the only thing i don't like and is why i give it 4 starts is that you do feel hungry after 2 hours of taking the shake .. But we just deal with it and then we eat the snacks 3 times a day and we replace 2 meals of the day ..
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
While this flavor is not my favorite, it is a staple in my house. In the morning, I take 8 oz of ice cold coffee and 1 scoop of slim fast French Vanilla and put it in my shaker bottle. It's the perfect on the go breakfast for me!
Ana C S.
I like the French Vanilla tastes so good! You add some orange juice and is the perfect morning shake. It taste like vanilla and is great with water or milk. Yes, I recommend! Hunger control not for long. But is good to start your day with an energy shake.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Slim fast products are okay but there is so much variety out there when it comes to weight loss products I feel that they have lost their hold on the market to new and up and coming competitors.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
Surprisingly does not have a bad taste. With other shakes that I have tried, I could not stand the taste whatsoever. Does a so-so job at curbing appetite.
Carel K.
Surprisingly it tastes really good. so much so i had to hide it from my kids lol. but it doesn't keep you full very long,thats the only down side